Post by loefflmj1 »

Sweihan Late Afternoon Intermediate Wednesday
Safety briefing and convoy order set:
Mark - Lead
Hadi - second lead
Alaa
Tareq
Jo - Sweeper

Left gate 12 to sail through the dunes. Pace was quick. Quick practice to check basis of each driver. Perfect results. On we continued. Making our way across the gatch roads and right past Nagra. One flat on way but was able to get pressure to hold. Decided to go north side of Nagra on way back but dunes smaller over there so probs will keep to the south next time as we did coming in. Made it back to gatch heading to BBQ and took dunes. Mechanical issue developed on Nissan (engine ran but no rpm even when floored) but collective knowledge of Alaa, Tareq and Hadi quickly resolved with battery reset. Kinda like when you have a problem with your computer and you restart it and hope it fixes it well that’s my solution. It worked. Lesson learned for me. Straight to gatch and bbq point for inflation. Great second lead Hadi, making adjustments as necessary to avoid small nuisances and keeping the flow. Excellent sweep by Jo always keeping me up to date and keeping an eye out for little driver enhancements. Alaa and Tareq handled their vehicles well and kept pace and wanted to push. My first lead with no marshal support so I had to keep it cool. Next time we fun our abilities a little more. Slow but surely. Let’s do it again.
Mark

ALLAABUSHEHAB
Advanced
Advanced

Re: INT Sweihan 26-Aug

Post by ALLAABUSHEHAB »

Thank you Mark ,Hadi, Tariq And Jo
Very nice trip , I enjoyed the perfect track with side Slope
Always I prefer your track
Thanks to All Ad4x4 Team.

Alaa

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Hadi77 »

I’m so happy I decided to support you last minute Mark. It was an amazing fast paced drive with lots of nice and long side slopes. Both intermediates Tareq and Alaa done really well in following the track with good speed.

Thank you Mark, enjoy driving with you always. Thank you all, great company! See you soon.

Hadi
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

JoUAE2018
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JoUAE2018 »

Mark,

What an amazing trip. My first time in months side sloping through the dunes of Sweihan and your track was perfect for it. The communication between you and Hadi was clear and on point, which allowed the rest of us follow safely.

Started off slower to allow us to get a feel for our cars and the track and picked up the pace when everybody seemed more at ease. Well done to Tareq and Alaa.

Thank you for an afternoon break in the sand, looking forward to the next one.

Tarikyamani
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tarikyamani »

It was challenging and very safe trip, thats why i like AD4x4 , thank you mark for the great time we had