Newbie trip Convoy 2 - Celebrating 600 Adventures with Chief Marshal Khaiwi 22 Jan Report

All reports about trips and events
omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie trip Convoy 2 - Celebrating 600 Adventures with Chief Marshal Khaiwi 22 Jan Report

Post by omar_kid77 »

Trip lead: Omar_kid77

Support:
Black Widow (sweeper)

Intermediate:
Cantaloube (2nd Lead)

Newbies:
Stephan Purcherea
Christophe Monnin
Mohamed Rafeeq
Reji Mathew
Mahmood Salim
Simon Sunny
Ashraf Farid
Ahmad Bitar

First of all I would like to thank every one and it was indeed pleasure seeing all of you guys specially old friends, really happy to see you all.

Also, Congratulation to One Chief Marshal Khaiwi for his achievement of 600 Adventures Trips. More to come Inshallah Chief lets keep it going.

All met at the meeting point on time. There was a few members who didn't show up (Please if you are not going to make it let the trip lead know so we don't delay trip longer than needed).

With the support of Black Widow we moved all the members of convoy 2 to separate from other groups and give more room for others.
We started our Briefing by introducing our selves and proceed with the safety briefing.

The fun started by bashing the dunes with a soft & smooth start warming up to start enjoying the nice track with a few 2nd tries, fun continued with another stuck where we grasp the opportunity to demonstrate how to recover a stuck car and give the chance to Stefan Purcherea to do his first recovery which he completed perfectly.

Another opportunity showed up at the back to recover another stuck and the chance goes to Mahmood to do his first recovery and he did a great job.

We continued further into the desert moving nicely and everyone was driving well with a few 2nd tries here and there. then we found a nice spot for a break to watch the baby camels playing around, After the break we did our first big decent crest 1 car at a time and lead us to another few nice decent crests.

After our last break since everyone was driving really good I decided to increase the speed of the drive in the way back to the BBQ point facing the nice sun set.

Again everyone did very well.

Thank you Marshal Tony for giving me the chance to lead second convoy:)
Thank you to my Brother Ahmed (Black Widow) for the support and watching our back.

All newbies did very well, I am very impressed with your driving skills and I hope you all learned a lot and gained the confidence in driving and handling your vehicle. Newbie drive is a learning experience and it is always my goal to fun each and every driver in a safe and controlled manner.

Again Mabrook to Chief Khaiwi.

Have a great week everyone and looking forward to see you all again in the sand soon.
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie trip Convoy 2 - Celebrating 600 Adventures with Chief Marshal Khaiwi 22 Jan Report

Post by irfpk »

Thanks Marshal Omar, It was indeed pleasure to meet and see you leading trip after long time.

ashraf_auh

Re: Newbie trip Convoy 2 - Celebrating 600 Adventures with Chief Marshal Khaiwi 22 Jan Report

Post by ashraf_auh »

Thanks Marshal Omar and all the group for the fun trip, we have really enjoyed it.
looking forward to see you all again
Ashraf

Black Widow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Black Widow »

Many thanks for all and my brother it was an amazing trip after a long time away from AD4×4 the guys really did very will and special thank for my life and offroad coach omar to give me a really big chance to support him

Purcherea

Post by Purcherea »

Awesome trip! Looking forward to joining you soon.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

The trip was very nice, we enjoyed it very much.We were really thrilled after  seeing Gael Dtw's video, couldn't believe we did it. I had a very good experience this time.  I was stuck 3 times, twice in the same spot, but Marshal Omar was not ready to give up,encouraged me for a third try and I did it very easily.  This trip gave me more confidence.

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Thank you Omar for this very good choice of course and the beautiful tracks for a newbies + level.
Looking forward to be with you again on the sand.
John