INT - Arabian nights - Oush 5 Feb PM

All reports about trips and events
loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

INT - Arabian nights - Oush 5 Feb PM

Post by loefflmj1 »

Drivers: Artur, Christophe, Nadim, Nassir, sooraj, syed, Thomas L, Walid, and Ian (yellow FJ). Maybe one more added from morning BuTais. Anyway really good trip. I enjoyed. Started south of Arabian nights, travelled East to oush gatch, best stuff was here. Soft sand but good side slopes but then got a little bushy near gatch. Headed south but went one gate too far so a little back tracking to get to star dune. Followed some bulldozer tracks to get over to better dunes. Made t to large set of tall dunes jus to west of star dune. Played a little and watched some locals dazzle us with attempts straight up. While I prefer more elegant and yes sometimes easier paths, it was a nice spot to rest. Headed back to gatch thru some challenges. Crossed subka just to check out that set but not a lot of time before sunset so hit subka and got to crappy oush gatch. And made it back to normal oush deflation area.
Team did great. Challenging stuck or two.
People said they really enjoyed trip. We wandered around a little due to my Missed gate and to some that was the best part even when I was disappointed.
We made it back safe and that is that matters. Smiles were seen.
Marshal Mark