DXB - Newbies Raid to Ghost town

All reports about trips and events
Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

DXB - Newbies Raid to Ghost town

Post by Abdoo »

at a lovely afternoon on Friday, we met more or less on time at badayer shops area, and after proper safety briefing presented by Atari77, radio channel set, flags raised, and fun started.

Mario FJ being my second lead, Mquraishi, Jackson, Imran, Steven as sweeper, and Our expert Kamran looking after the convoy.

as all drivers were familiar with the desert, i decided to to raise the pace and technicalities within the level, so we started with practicing small dunes and straight crests, within which we practiced two small side slopes which were done comfortably.

after the first break, we changed the style to be technically cruising our way to our destination, we had one pop out faced by my car, and fixed on the spot being witnessed by members.

during our trip we faced powder soft sand of area 53, which surprisingly tackled very well be our newbie drivers till we ended up at the ghost town where we had our chit chat and ended the trip there.

Mario and Steven, you got an amazing skill practicing 2nd lead and sweeping and with clear communications.
Quraishi- Nahla, Jackson, Imran did extraordinary job following and tackling all the challenging areas
Kamran it was a big pleasure getting to know you and meeting you, nothing would've happened without your support and guidance.

stay safe and hope to see you all in the sand
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314

Stevendelange
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB - Newbies Raid to Ghost town

Post by Stevendelange »

Thanks for the great and technical drive Abdo

Atari77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Atari77 »

Thank you Abdoo for gusting me in both (trip & car) and yes no doubt that the Friday afternoon was fun as the drivers did well

MarioFJ
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by MarioFJ »

πŸš—πŸš™πŸš—πŸš™πŸš™πŸš—
Thank you for the very a enjoyable technical track, Loved it!!
Looking forward for the same area with a little bit more spice 🌢

Kamran143
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kamran143 »

Thanks Abdo for this excellent trip in good weather on nice and technical track. All drivers performed excellent with good off road skills. It was my pleasure to meet and know all of you. I really enjoyed and had great fun in this trip.

Hope to see you all again in the sand.
Kamran