Thirsty Thursday newbie 19feb pm

All reports about trips and events
loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Thirsty Thursday newbie 19feb pm

Post by loefflmj1 »

Drivers: Shaju, Subhash, Ahmed Isleem, Iliyan, Davorin, Sunet, Ahmed Axel, Darren, Ahmad and me.

Exploratory trips are not all created equal. It was better than being in the office I kept hearing and I agree 100%. The area was not too appropriate for newish Newbies but really only for experienced newbies but even there there are better locations just next door and across the street. But that’hjhhs good to know. Mission accomplished. Plus these drivers did great in soft sand and performing recoveries. First time trying for some, which was awesome, even Suzuki’s got into the act, to successfully rescue a fellow team member. We had to rescue two local boys out enjoying themselves. Tricky stuck, very interesting attempt at recovery but I let it play out and run it’s course until my more direct powerful method was necessary to be employed. It’s always nice to help a friend in need.
Everyone drove well, everyone participated, and we all learned. Thank you Ahmad for your support and thank you Ahmed A for joining and helping with sweeper. Good job.
Thanks for a pretty good trip, we found a way to have a good time in the midst of not too great an area.
Marshal Mark

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Thirsty Thursday newbie 19feb pm

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you marshal Mark for a wonderful trip
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

ILIYANPETROV

Re: Thirsty Thursday newbie 19feb pm

Post by ILIYANPETROV »

A belated "thank you" goes to Mark.
Certainly - the best way to end the work week.