Midweek Fun 24-2-2021

All reports about trips and events
MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Midweek Fun 24-2-2021

Post by MissoBisho »

First time to try midweek intermediate and it was fantastic. Sweihan was like our private area. We all met in Sweihan Gate 12, prepared our cars and had our briefing. The briefing focused on our main safety rules and the driving techniques and skills needed for intermediate drives.

Marshal Support :
Bisho

Support :
Magdy
John

Intermediate drivers :
Umar
Christophe
Shajumon
Tom

Well, convoy set up was different this time as it changed a couple of times. We strated off with Magdy being my second lead and John the official sweeper. Unfortunately Magdy couldn't continue the trip with us due to a technical issue in his car. So John became the second lead and Umar the official sweeper. We played around the dunes if Sweihan increasing the pace bit by bit with a few second tries and zero stuck. I shared the lead with Bisho. I have to say our 2 newly upgraded members Tom and Shajumon, you guys did really well on your first intermediate. We enjoyed our break all together, relaxed under the shade of the tree and had our coffee. On our way back Tom was the official sweeper.

Thank you all for your support. All of you supported this trip, even the passengers they worked hard taking pics and videos for everyone.

Looking forward seeing you all soon.
Misso

tommo
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Midweek Fun 24-2-2021

Post by tommo »

Fantastic trip,got to get sea sick tablets!!!!šŸ¤¢
Many thanks to BishoMisso.

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Fantastic trip. I started my offroading with you all and it was my pleasure to start intermediate trip also with you. Thanks for all your support and guidance. Enjoyed a lot. Thank you.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eagle »

thanks Maissa and Ahmed for the relaxed midweek fun. see you soon!!