DXB - Bulldozer style to fossil rocks.

All reports about trips and events
Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

DXB - Bulldozer style to fossil rocks.

Post by Abdoo »

a sunny afternoon when we met on Khatam Exit 1, met up more or less on time total of 13 cars, and after a safety briefing, we deflated, flags raised high, and action started in 2 convoys to minimize number of people in each convoy.

convoy 1, lead by myself, supported by Chris (marshal), Sinan (Explorer), Kassabz (advance)
Convoy 2 lead by Bulldozer Personally (i wished i was in that convoy too) will let Marshal Bulldozer Comment his convoy Separately.

convoy 1 started with Mario as second lead, Sajjad, Nahla, Imran, and sweeped by Sinan and Kassabz.

Started as usual with our warm up to get our drivers familiar with the different type of sand in that area, and as everybody was confident enough, and my newbie warriors were all 4+ trips one on their record, pace was increased with skill and speed.

fossil rocks was the first station where we had or break and practiced straight cresting and small dunes, then we headed to the big dunes of al faya, and their our drivers got introduced to short slopes and climbed medium+ dunes which is done in a proper way.

after doing all that practice we headed our way to Khatam Exit 2 and on the way we had the chance to practice powder soft sand and descended a long steep.

it was a bit of a long distance trip ( almost 41 KM over all), and drivers didnt even mind it.

Chris, Sinan and Kassabz, Thank you very much for your support in such technical way.
Nahla, Imran and Sajjad, you have shown an amazing control on your toys, you are almost their.
Mario, such a good 2nd lead and clear communication you have, keep it up.

hope to see your negative/ positive feedback

See you soon in the sand
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314

SINAN
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB - Bulldozer style to fossil rocks.

Post by SINAN »

Thanks Abdo

It was really fun trip , and the drivers show goid driving skills fir newbies I guess we fun them and they did very well .

For my support on convey 2 , waiting bulldozer comments to give my feed back
Sinan

Nahoul
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahoul »

Great trip, great leaders and great support. I think we learnt a lot yesterday.
Looking forward to next week’s trip:)

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Well done Abdoo thank u for organizing the trip.
I am not sure if it was hard drive or not will leave that for our lovely members..hot soft sand as temp start rising, warm up in different terrain as all confident level increased.
still our drivers as newbie and intermediate don't realize with temp they need to adjust their tyre pressure to suit softer sand it's not like cold winter temp which we had many 2nd try bcuz of that.
Once we had the proper set up all start enjoying their ride and tackling the dunes, finishing Fossils Rocks Rocky path then down the long soft slope. We head towards AlFaya big dune enjoyable play area, I hope all enjoyed it.
Thanks for the support team Gabor Mustafa and Sinan who did a remarkable job looking after the convoy.
B4 heading back to khatam radiator decide to give up with big cracks but manage to get it start again and exit from alfaya, Sinan took the lead back to khatam exit, thank 😊.
My passenger had a blast riding with me and Sinan he decide to open AD4x4 branch in Romania.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Dear Bulldozer,

One Friday and 2 trips you joined with full power. :D

MASALLAH :nx: