Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 12 March – Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Post by irfpk »

We all met on time 1445 at Bu Tais main gate. The convoy comprised following members:

1 Marshal Lead ( irfpk)
1 Marshal Support ( Pharoah)
1 Expert ( Kamran143)
2 Intermediate ( Reji and Kingoss1981)
4 Newbies (Dazza, moin4ever,marionv,AJAY)

I conducted Trip / Safety briefing and started our trip at 1515 after setting up of convoy order. Reji (Intermediate) was my second lead and Kingoss1981 (Intermediate) was official sweeper of convoy. Marshal Pharoah and Kamran (Expert) provided support and helped everybody in negotiating obstacles and recoveries. We started slowly with smooth and easy track on Western side of Bu Tais Main Gatch Road heading towards South Westerly Direction. We had our first 10 min break under tree shed. Later I increased the level for learning newbie level skills. We had few second tries and stucks which all were supervised by Marshal Pharoah and Kamran. We ended trip in time at 1800 at our selected inflation point.

Thanks Reji for solid second lead and Kingoss1981 for Sweeper duties. Thanks Marshal Pharoah and Kamran for your support. All Newbie fellow drivers did very well; followed instructions and track, upto the fun for learning new skills. Thanks for joining my trip. Looking forward to see you all in future trips.

PHARAOH
Management
Management

Re: Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 12 March – Trip Report

Post by PHARAOH »

Thanks Irfan for organizing this lovely trip, amazing track.
All members were in very good control & handled their vehicles very well.

See you all soon on the dunes :ad4x4:
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 12 March – Trip Report

Post by Reji »

Started in low level just like ANIT  then the experts marshals closely watched and studied the capacity of the trip members and slovely increased the levels upto intermediate beginner.  All the trip members performed well even on tricky tracks. It was my first experience in this area ( Western side of Bu Tais Main Gatch Road heading towards South Westerly Direction. ) I enjoy driving and learning new techniques. Another wonderful trip with Marshal Pharovo and Irfan, my first MARSHALS in the DESERT.