Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 19 Mar 2021

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 19 Mar 2021

Post by irfpk »

Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 19 March – Trip Report

We all met on time 1430 at Bu Tais main gate. The convoy comprised following members:

1 Marshal Lead ( irfpk)
2 Expert Support( Kamran143, MyTommy)
7 Newbies (Qurat, IliyanPetrov, Dingo, ajiaji, Sheena, ahsenraj, Currywurst)

I conducted Trip / Safety briefing and started our trip at 1500 after setting up of convoy order. Qurat was my second lead and MyTommy (Expert) was official sweeper of convoy. Kamran (Expert) as Rover helped everybody in negotiating obstacles and recoveries. The weather was hot and windy ( Temperature 40 C). We started slowly with smooth and easy track on Western side of Bu Tais Main Gatch Road heading towards South Westerly Direction. First 15 min Tea/Coffee break was at 1615 under twin Tree shed. Later I increased the level for learning newbie level skills, however, I lowered it again as I found 3 Newbies with their first newbie drive were struggling. We had numerous second tries and few stucks which all were handled smoothly. We ended trip in time at 1815 at our selected inflation point ( 3 kms from Bu Tais gate).

Thanks Qurat for solid second lead and Eagle ( Intermediate as passenger in same car). Thanks my support team MyTommy and Kamran for your invaluable advice/ support. All Newbie fellow drivers followed instructions, track and learned new skills. Thanks for joining my trip. Looking forward to see you all in future trips.

qurat
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 19 Mar 2021

Post by qurat »

Thank you for a wonderful trip. Everytime its a new learning experience. Looking forward for more trip.

Sheena
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Sheena »

Many thanks Marshal Irfan, Thomas, Omar and other trip mates for your support and guidance. It was my first Newbie trip.

ILIYANPETROV

Post by ILIYANPETROV »

Thank you irfpk, MyTommy, and Kamran for the great trip, advice, and support.