Ali Al Muhairby
Ahmed (Black Widow)

Great Drivers
Enzo (second lead)
Ahmed Soufan
Nandika
Kanaan
Tareq

All met on time except Omar Al Hosani who couldn’t make due to other commitments.

We started the briefing as scheduled, set up the convoy to start the trip which was going nicely with a good side slopes to practice.
It’s time for break to compare notes and have a nice coffee and biscuits with dates (thanks to Ali &Ahmed) for the treat πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—.

We headed towards Nagra targeting the nice big dunes on the way to complete our side slopes practice with a nice soft side crest which you guys did very well. Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ The drivers did well and showed good skills.

As I said really One of the best trips πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

See you next time..
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

challenger
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Intermediate to Sweihan 19/3/2021

Post by challenger »

Thank you very much Omar, and thank you to all the team members. It was one of the best trips and I hope to see you soon
Ali Al MuhairbyπŸ€—

Black Widow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Black Widow »

thanks omar and all really it was an amazing trip and special thank to Enzo for giving me his extra radio

kanns
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kanns »

Unlike newbie trips, every intermediate trip has been different from the last. They always give a new perspective into driving on sand.

This trip gave me a very unique insight as we barely had any "sticky situations" in spite of the fact that we were a convoy of 8 on a nerve-racking terrain, involving a lot of side sloping. We did take a few breaks where the marshals and the experienced members guided us on how to negotiate the side slops better, in a safe and fun manner.

The break under the shade of our cars was a Majlis-like experience, thanks to the hospitality of Ali & Ahmed (complete with Qahwa and dates biscuits πŸ’™)

Thank you once again for the good vibes and splendid time everyone contributed to!
KaNn$