Saturday Breeze Sweihan

Post by Bomolin »

The trip convoy was set as following:

Afsaal001
Simonsuny
Shunibmi
Reji
Eagle

Everyone met on time and we quickly head out towards nagra. We tried to spice up the level in spite of having few members partially new to the level; I was astonished how well everyone handle in the highest dunes.

Afsaal001 and Eagle as the senior drivers they rotate on second and sweep so they get expose prior moving up the level, great comunication and advice to others. Shunibmi showed great skills and intermediate level is something mastered ( Learn GPS navigation, will help you in future levels)

Reji and Simon cope very well with the peace, the convoy got their first experience in climbing nagra and understanding how important is to learn how to read RPM.

It was a great Saturday out, hope to see you all in future drives.
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Saturday Breeze Sweihan

Post by Eagle »

Thanks Borja! It was fun driving under your lead.

afsal001
Advanced
Advanced

Post by afsal001 »

Thanks Borja for the Trip.
First time in your trip and it was wonderful.
Will look for more trips in your lead.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Many thanks Borja for the wonderful trip. We got more confidence. This was my first trip with you. Expecting more trips with you in future //

ShaanibMi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShaanibMi »

Thanks Borja for your support and guidance. It was a great trip. My first trip to nagrah, a memorable one. I will certainly focus on learning gps navigation. Looking forward for more trips with you.
Regards,
Shaanib

Simonsunny
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Simonsunny »

Thanks Borja for your Lead, support and guidance. It was a awesome morning drive as family we really enjoyed the trip. its was my second Intermediate drive, Pleasure to have experience the Nagra dunes during this trip for the first time, so it's really exciting trip for me, thank you everyone in the convoy for the commitments and support, especially for Second lead and Sweeper.