Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 26 Mar

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 26 Mar

Post by irfpk »

Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 26 March – Trip Report

We all met on time 1430 at Bu Tais main gate. The convoy comprised following members:

1 Marshal Lead ( irfpk)
1 Marshal Support (Adiga)
7 Newbies ( IliyanPetrov, ajiaji, Anasrft, DCol, RickSpeight, Talhamuneer, tabreznizam)

I conducted Trip / Safety briefing and started our trip at 1500 after setting up of convoy order. IliyanPetrov was my second lead and Marshal Adiga acted as official sweeper of convoy. We started slowly with smooth and easy track on Western side of Bu Tais Main Gatch Road heading towards South Westerly Direction. First 15 min Tea/Coffee break was at 1600 under twin Tree shed. We had numerous second tries, few stucks and one Pop out, which all were handled smoothly. We ended trip in time at 1815 at our selected inflation point ( 3 kms from Bu Tais gate). Some of us stayed back for BBQ whereas others headed home after completion of trip.

Thanks IliyanPetrov for solid second lead. All Newbie fellow drivers did well, followed instructions, track and learned new skills. Thanks for joining my trip. Looking forward to see you all in future trips.

I am indeed thankful to Marshal Adiga for supporting the trip. He took the major share of load; helped everyone in negotiating obstacles and giving his valuable advice from time to time.

ILIYANPETROV

Re: Trip Report- Newbie Trip at Bu Tais PM 26 Mar

Post by ILIYANPETROV »

As ever, many thanks to irfpk and Adiga for their time, advice, and looking after us.