TRIP REPORT: Ride the roller coaster with PHARAOH 26.03.2021

All reports about trips and events
PHARAOH
Management
Management

TRIP REPORT: Ride the roller coaster with PHARAOH 26.03.2021

Post by PHARAOH »

What a lovely afternoon with awesome group of people :hoya:

We all met on time, everyone was excited for the trip, weather was super hot :roll:
After deflation & flags were one, I started with the explaining the side slop technique, safety briefing & setting the convoy order.

PHARAOH (Lead), Ianzki (second lead), Kingoss1981, ShaanibMi, Mhamidi001, Reji, Ayfas, Windy & Eagle (official sweeper).

Then we head towards the magnificent red dunes in Bu Tais area, we started warming up on some of the small & medium dunes, since all drivers where confident handling their vehicles were headed towards the larger dunes & bowls :twisted: :coool:

We had couple of second tries, then we experienced one stuck in the bottom of a bowl with super soft sand, it took us around 45 mins to recover the vehicle using a winch. We had a lot of fun :D . Then we had a break near the three palms dune under the shade. After that we drove for another hour in a roller-coaster style. Trip ended at 6:15 pm.

All drivers did very well. Thank you all for joining the trip, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thanks Ianzki for being my second lead & Eagle for being a solid Sweeper.

See you all soon on the dunes :ad4x4:
Khaled Hassan
+971 52 677 3115
pharaoh@ad4x4.com

Proud AD 4X4 Marshal
Proud Jeeper
YJ 1995
TJ 1999
XJ 2000
KK 2008
JKU 2016

'Once you get into the desert, there's no going back. And, when you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward. The rest is up to Allah.'

Ianzki
Explorer
Explorer

Re: TRIP REPORT: Ride the roller coaster with PHARAOH 26.03.2021

Post by Ianzki »

Thank you Khaled for the amazing trip and for all the friendly drivers 😊. We all did well even with the 40degrees of heat 🥵 everyone are still smiling 😁 and enjoying the trip 😎.

See you all soon 😊
LIFE GOES ON
:ad4x4: :bye2: :rin: ::mgun:
Ian Dilag FJC

Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eagle »

Thanks Khalid, its always fun driving behind you 😀. Look forward to more adventures soon Insha Allah

Regards
Umar

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Khalid for an awesome trip. Enjoyed and learned a lot.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

ShaanibMi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShaanibMi »

Thanks Khaled for organizing such a beautiful trip. Had a great time, learnt a lot of new stuffs. Thanks for your support and guidance. Looking forward more trips in future.
Regards,
Shaanib

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Many thanks dear Khalid for arranging this  wonderful trip. After this trip I felt more comfortable. During the drive, I realized two facts. One was my vehicle's side glass film, it was 70%. It creates problems for my driving, especially slide slopping. During this trip I kept down the side glass and drove. Realized the difference and the next day  I removed the film. Another fact is gear control, thanks Shanib for technical advice. Our Sweeper was superb!. Hope he will be a Marshal in our club.  Thanks to all trip mates. co-pilots and families for your support and cooperation to make this trip become a family picnic ride.