Newbie trip- Badayar-Sai

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie trip- Badayar-Sai

Post by Sai27 »

Morning started with 16friends in Badayar with two cancellations.

Marshals. - Bulldozer, Tilki and myself
Experts. - Sinan, Hadi and Gabor(joined in middle).
Intermediate - Remesh, Sohail,
Newbie. - Emre, Anzary, Prageeth, Eran
Anit. - Shakeeb, Afham, Anas, Tom.

Asked Hadi who’s our new expert to give safety & club briefing for the team. Started with one convey but after a small run I planned to split into two since we had 4 ANIT in the convey. I decided to give first convey to Hadi with Newbie friends who drove more than four with the club under the super vision of Marshal Tilki. Congrats Hadi for your first LEAD for the club. Hadi you can write your first experience as the lead here.

All did well in my convey. Especially Remesh as sweeper, Sinan always my support, Bulldozer for guidance when required for the team.We played around 32km and ended back to Badayar shops for Friday prayers. Met our Advance boys in middle lead by Mustafa- Good to see Carlo- After a long time, Sinan-4Runner & Abdulla. Tom left the convey in the middle.(Thanks Bulldozer and Gabor) to help him reach the road.

Team one.
Lead - Hadi
Marshal Support - Tilki
Second Lead. - Emre(sand sailor)
Anzary
Eran
Prageeth
Sweeper - Sohail

Team Two-
Lead -Myself, Bulldozer all around, Remesh my second lead, Sinan- Sweep, Gabor joined in middle for support, Shakeeb, Afham, Anas & Tom.

Highlights:-
1:- Hadi - Congrats on your first lead. Do more & more.
2:- Remesh and Emre- Perfect second leads. You guys are into next level.
3:- Sohail- Good sweep- Please make sure everyone follows the convey.
4:-Shakeeb, Afham and Anas you guys did a good first drive with the club.

Thank you ⭐️Bulldozer for diesel & ⭐️Tilki for tea in the middle. And yes big thanks for birthday cake 😍

Stay safe .. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie trip- Badayar-Sai

Post by Hadi77 »

Thank you Marshals Sai, Tilki, & Bulldozer for giving me the opportunity to lead our more experienced newbies. They were great company and excellent off-roaders!

We had a few second tries and 1 stuck however everyone was very helpful to assist with digging sand. Shovels work wonders! Emre, excellent driving and appreciate taking on the hard role of 2nd lead. You done it very well, good communication and change of track when necessary. Anzary, Eran, and Prageeth, good flow when driving, keep it up. Sohail, good communication and feedback of the drivers in front of you.

We had a couple of breaks in between where we met up with the other convoy with the presence of Marshal Tilkis delicious tea and chief bulldozers DIESEL. We all met up at ifthaar bowl and the newbies got to see Mustafas advance convoy playing on top.

Thank you Marshal Tilki for the support and for the comments on my lead. I am here to learn and I appreciate all the feedback.

Thank you friends, it was fun. Let’s do it again soon!
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

There is no more words to say,

:D :D We enjoyed a lot :D :D

Thanks Sai, your trips and Abdo trips are memorable for me with Bulldozer and Carlo's present in Dubai deserts
:HBD: Brother.
:ad4x4:

All Newbie drivers did very well job :okk: :party1:

Hadi, you did great lead on first time. You looks like more experienced person. Like Bulldozer lead :D :D

Thanks again for all participant.

Happy to see Advance trip members also, Congratulations to Mustafa's first trip.

See you soon all again.

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Please find some of the moments from our journey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Dear All was pleasure to be with you ❤ thank you for making our day out.
Congrats for the youngest cool explorer for his lead also Mostafa.
Great people make it a great day in the sand.
I hope to see you soon on the sand.

Sai it was late BD cake 🎂 thank Sinan to arrange it.

Carlo was good to see you again
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

If I need to summarise the day; a foggy start that turned into a sunny afternoon with a great fun drive on the sand part of a great team! What else you want 🤗...

Special thanks to our Marshalls;
Sai - for your lead, trust and encouragement, thank you! I learn a lot every time and your approach is a true motivation for all of us
Tilki - the reason why I am part of this fantastic club and of course your overwatch that makes everyone feel more confident (not forgetting the delicious handmade cake and the blend tea!)
Bulldozer - my absolute pleasure to meet you in person Chief, and tasting the infamous DIESEL!

Hadi - your leadership and support in my first 2.Lead! It will always be special. The responsibility and need of attention to greater detail takes the experience to a new level
Sinan, Gabor, Ramesh, Sohail as well as the rest of the team, always a pleasure to drive with you gents, its great experience with great company

Good surprise to see and meet some Advance drivers, Mustafa, Carlo, Sinan, Abdulla - great inspiration to watch you playing at ifthaar Bowl

Yes, I have done other drives, been part of other teams but yesterday once again reminded me why I am part of this great team of offroaders, learning new things every time with detailed feedback and insights but all of this while also having fun!
Always onwards and upwards... see you again on sand soon!

Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU