Newbie Trip: Hadi’s Style

All reports about trips and events
Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie Trip: Hadi’s Style

Post by Hadi77 »

Newbie Trip at Al Khazna PM 9th April – Trip Report

We all met around 1430 at Al Khazna deflation point. We were about 25 cars in total split into 3 convoys lead by Amr, Isham, and myself.

My convoy:
Lead: Hadi
Marshal Support: Adiga
Expert Support: Asif
Newbie: Rohi
ANITS: Abdulla, Ganesh, Mariam, Dinto, Rohi

I gave a briefing just after 1500 with the support of Adiga (King of ANIT briefing). We started our trip just before 1530, after setting the convoy order. I had Asif as my second lead, Adiga as sweeper and ANITS and newbies in between.

Within 10 minutes into the trip, one of the cars had a differential issue therefore we rearranged the convoy order (sorry Rohi :) ). We started off with all the technical dunes, making our way to the tree cluster with a few breaks and second tries in between. We all had Adiga’s special coffee - thank you Adiga.

We started the final stretch just after 1700 with a smooth and flowing track. On the way back, we drove between all the big dunes and exited at 1800 sharp.

All drivers drove very well. Thank you Asif for the excellent second lead and good change of track when needed. Abdulla, Ganesh, Mariam, Dinto - great driving from you all, felt like you were experienced drivers. Abdulla, change your tyres!! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Thank you Adiga for the Marshal support - your feedback was highly appreciated. Thank you Hanadi for inspiring female drivers in our club.

Amr, thank you for giving me the opportunity to lead a newbie convoy - looking forward to more drives in the near future. See you all soon on the sand.

Hadi 0545002711.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

DCol
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Newbie Trip: Hadi’s Style

Post by DCol »

Well done on organising the trip Hadi. I was with Hisham’s convoy and I learned a lot driving with a great group and some great technical and flowing areas.

Thank you Hisaham.

DCol
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by DCol »

Well done on organising the trip Hadi. I was with Hisham’s convoy and I learned a lot driving with a great group and some great technical and flowing areas.

Thank you Hisaham.

Aham

Post by Aham »

Thank you Hadi for your invitation (i was in waiting list) and I really enjoyed my first drive with AD4x4. Looking forward to have more drives with you.
Thank you Adiga for your guidance and support.