DXB-Back from Murquab

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB-Back from Murquab

Post by Sai27 »

Long day...Morning started with 15friends. My job limited to supporting. Gabor was the convey lead with Sinan and Remesh on support. Emre 2nd lead and Bibin did the sweep. Lots of second tries, few stuck including me. Gabor please write your experience in this forum as lead.

Team
Gabor
Sinan
Emre
Remesh
Bibin
Jijo
Pragi
Jay
Kabeer
Anas
Omar
Eran
Afham
Shakeeb
Myself.

Ramadan Kareem 🌙 everyone.

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB-Back from Murquab

Post by tilki »

Congratulations to All which all day drive.

Wish to see your driving experience here and Bulldozer trip as well.

Sai, you are using Super Diesel I guess to find power full day and night :):)

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

😃😃. Exhausted. Diesel & adrenaline from drive ⭐️.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Fixmyridedhbai
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Fixmyridedhbai »

Thanks SAI for a wonderful Friday Morning Drive at Murquab. You guys are doing great job. Had fun as well as felt safe with you.

Eran

BlackX
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by BlackX »

Thank you, SAI Bro and Gabor for the wonderful Trip. Lots of learning opportunities from the veterans in off-roading. Hope to see you all soon on the next trip. # BlackX

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

Great trip with a great team once again. Thank you Sai and Gabor as well as Ramesh and Sinan for the big support. As can be expected from Qudra, great learning opportunity with the technicals and ditches at every corner. Last stretch was also a lot of fun at higher speed! See you all next time...
🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Gabor »

Hi guys!
First of all sorry for the delayed report, I was really busy during the last 3-4 days. Because of it I just tought, I just support to Sai, expected an easy joydrive. :) But the life is funny. Sai asked me to lead the convoy sharing this job with two another seniors. :)
Ok, do it but I need at least the exit point. Sai lead the group out of the village, then I went forward, Emre was my second lead, Sai supervised me and the convoy pace, Sinan, Ramesh supported as rescue team.
The area near to Murghab is tricky, there are some long shape medium dunes where we practised the side slooping, staight cresting then we reached a really technical area, were we did quick and short accelerations to escape from the small pockets and sharp edges.
The group generaly did their job well, we had only a few second try, but Sai requested some stuck also to practise the recovery. :)))
Ok, lets do this game. :) After a funny period with recoveries due the time running I choosed an exit way, we speed up and finally reached the exit near to the Solar park.
I hope everybody enjoyed the drive and I congratulate for all of them, we did it together without any serious thing even we didnt have popouts. :)
Thank you for Sai and the team (Sinan and Ramesh) for support, for Emre the 2nd lead who followed my requests.
On the next drive we should improve the convoy movement, related to keep the proper distance.This is an important key of continous and smooth flow.
See you soon on the sand!
Yellow JK