DXB: Canonnball and Newbies in Badayer

All reports about trips and events
Cannonball
Advanced
Advanced

DXB: Canonnball and Newbies in Badayer

Post by Cannonball »

We started on time with an Anit briefing, introducing the club to our new members and explaining Safety and driving guidelines.
Convoy order:

Cannonball Lead
Sandsailor - 2nd lead
amermarji
Dora
Nel
Omar
Gary
mangtronix
ChiaraG
Spudnik
Rob_W Sweeper

Support: Gabor, Abdoo and Sinan

We started very easy and slow in the flat area around Badayer shops - after a short break I took the convoy int a bit more tricky terrain where we had a couple of stucks and second tries.

Another break and another briefing - we continued till 5.30 when we exited at Badayer shops again so people could be home for iftar in time.

It was a nice and pleasant drive.

A lot of thanks to my support crew who did a great job especially Emre my second lead who did exactly what he was supposed to do and Rob_w to have me not worry about the end of my convoy. Thanks to the Experts and Explorers for for giving guidance and a helping hand when it was needed.

Cannonball / Chris
---
Jeep JK 2016

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB: Canonnball and Newbies in Badayer

Post by SandSailor »

Thank you Chris, as well as Gabor, Sinan, Abdoo, Rob and everyone else in the convoy for a great drive and afternoon.

Good learning experience while having fun, meeting new friends and watching senior drivers in action! Always safe and sound, thats what matters most, add a bit of action and fun, what else could there be. I even get the recovery practice I asked for!

It was my pleasure Chris, looking forward to other opportunities to drive with you and the team...
🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

Re: DXB: Canonnball and Newbies in Badayer

Post by Abdoo »

Thanks Chris for the lovely Ramadan fun we had, being around the convoy, members did extremely well following the instructions as well as the track.

Sand sailor and rob did a great job in 2nd lead and sweeping positions.

Stay safe and se you all soon in the sand
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314