DXB- Practicing for Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Practicing for Intermediate

Post by Sai27 »

Welcome Fadi to our off-roading family💪.Waiting to see your off-roading skills..

First drive in Ramadan with 15friends who already done few Newbie trips with the club. Plan is to watch and practice more skills for those who eyeing for next level.

Marshals- Bulldozer, Myself.
Support- Sinan, Atari, Remesh(sweep) and Fadi was in back.

Trip was planned as a kind of intermediate with team set as ..

2nd lead - Engin, Afham, Shakeeb, Eran, Kabeer, Jijo, Pragi, Hamza, and Zayd. Remesh-Official sweep. Bulldozer, Sinan , Atari and Fadi on the sides. Getting stuck in desert is not a big deal. Few stucks yes.. Second tries. Everyone pushed hard and I hope all had fun. Few tried Iftar bowl and back at exit point by 18.00. Few friends went back home from Area-53 and others joined for Iftar at AD4X4 spot in desert with Gabor came back with four ANIT. Thank you Melvin and Bibin for joining Iftar and your big support for recoveries.

Highlights-
*Engin as second lead- Good job.
*Supporting hands and advise for the team from support team
*Excellent Sweep and more instructions from Remesh.

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Fixmyridedhbai
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB- Practicing for Intermediate

Post by Fixmyridedhbai »

As usual had fun and felt safe at desert with the team SAI and Bulldozer. I had a flat tire sinan helped to inflate it back at no time.
Thank you for amazing Iftar at the Desert

Eran

Vampires60511
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vampires60511 »

Thank you sai ka for the wonderful drive. A bit tired bcoz of ramadan, even though we had fun and enjoyed the drive. Special thanks for the Ifthar.
Thank you chief bulldozer, sinan,atari and fadi for all the support.
Thank you all...expecting to see you all for more drives!

Ramesh

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

It was a very fun drive for me with lots of twists and turns at high speed. I got stuck twice but with the help of the Marshalls I managed to self recover and learned few very essential moves on self recovery when stuck sideways on a slope.

Special thanks to SAI for offering me the 2nd lead today. Also thanks to Bulldozer and other seniors for a fun and safe drive.

Engin
Engin
LC71

Shakeeb7
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Shakeeb7 »

Had great fun this time... Felt the trip was a step ahead to next level.. Its my 3rd trip by the same team power, Thanking all for the support as a beginner to it.
Ifthar @ desert was fabulous and appreciated for the effort taken by the members to do so.

Once again thanking All and get to u see soon for the next trip

Shakeeb