Friday afternoon in Abu Hiraybah: convoy #1

Post by EmDoc »

convoy #1
Emdoc - Jeep JK
Sunil (2nd lead) - Jeep TJ
Shajumon - Jeep Jk
Sameer - X-terra (sweeper)
Tommy  (part lead) - Nissan Patrol

All drivers  arrived on time and thanks last minute  assistance by marshal Ajesh the drive was split into 2 convoys to accommodate covid19 requirements. I'll let marshal Ajesh report on his convoy.

Convoy#1 after the safety briefing and arranging convoy order, we all set off into the mid-high dunes and softer sand to practice side sloping and steep ascents and descents.  At the midway point Tommy took over the lead and led us to the inflation point on a well crafted and enjoyable route.
All did well, dealing capably with stucks, second tries and a puncture. 

Thanks everyone for joining the trip

See you time
Michael

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Friday afternoon in Abu Hiraybah: convoy #1

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Mr MDoc and Mr Tommy for leading a wonderful trip. Thank you all trip mates for a fun filled as well as a learning trip. I enjoyed the trip very well. Thank you Mr MDoc for all your valuable advice and guidance. See you soon.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

Mytommi
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Friday afternoon in Abu Hiraybah: convoy #1

Post by Mytommi »

Thanks Michael for organising the trip and giving me the opportunity to part lead. It was another adventure with lots of learning for everybody including various types of recoveries from the soft sand and on the fly tyre repair - with safety being the top priotity at all times...