Conquering Sharjah Dunes

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Conquering Sharjah Dunes

Post by MustafaHabash »

This is is my 1st ramadan offroading. Was pretty much excited with the energy level that probably my excitement has induced.

Convoy, which consisted of our talented new joiners l; Diana and Fadi( hercueles) started from Shouweb/Oweidat area at around 4:00pm. We hit the dunes stacked there with various types of approaches; side sloping, and switching/side cresting. Unfortunately while doing that, Diana had a technical issue in her which made her park aside and continue as a passenger. Which was such a shame as she's one hell of a driver. Hercelues and I continued the fun heading towards super bowl. On the way, unfortunately we had to miss few of the larger dunes as i had a small technical issue in my car. Shortly after, we reached super bowl where we had a few nice climbs. We then bumped into marshal Sai and chief Marshal Bulldozer that also had a technical issue on his car and required a tow out to the street. That happened, we then headed towards our usual bbq spot for iftar.

Thank you Diana and Herceleus for joining.

Looking forward to seeing you on board again in the future.

Regards,
Mustafa
Black Mamba

Hercules
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Conquering Sharjah Dunes

Post by Hercules »

Thank for this nice trip mustafa
I enjoy the drive and your company

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Conquering Sharjah Dunes

Post by Sai27 »

It was a fun short drive with you guys heading to our BBQ point. Count me in for your next advance lead.

Stay safe .. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”