Adventurers:
Michael (lead)
Christophe (second lead),
Shaanib
Matt
Florian,
Zak (Sweeper)
Tommy (Expert Support)

After a short briefing, we set off to explore the area and see how well the bulldozer tracks of the area had healed. Although not fully recovered, the area is much improved and drivable. After lots of fun cresting, sloping and roller-coasting our way around the area we crossed the subkha and head north across the small but technical dunes that led to the star dunes. We arrived with enough sunlight left to play in the big bowls before heading to the inflation point shortly before sunset.

A good afternoon’s driving with few stucks and retries to slow down the fun of the trip. Well done to all drivers and to a great support team. A trip to be repeated.

Till next time
Michael

Mytommi
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Revisiting Um al Oush

Post by Mytommi »

Thanks for the nice trip Michael...and thanks all others for the fun we had...

Christohe
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Christohe »

hi everybody
we had a huge trip with technic and side crest , even if i missed some side :).
the big bowl at star dune was very cool thank you , one year ago star dune was one of the first place i went with my family.
now i had opportunities to drive in star dune probably for one of my last trip in the club thank you very much.
la boucle est bouclé ( i dont know the english expression).
we had also a nice camping and famous leetchie. the daal of zak was very good ,the michael humus and the thomas tomato salad also.
thank you all of you its probably my last night in the desert before a long time.
stay safe.

Octopus
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Octopus »

I had a great time on this trip, nice driving and nice camping afterwards. Thanks alot Micheal for showing us a nice new are of Om Al Osh