Sunset Saturday

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Sunset Saturday

Post by MustafaHabash »

we all met at Showeib meeting point where we started our drive at the high challenging dunes of Owaid.

whoever says that dubai doesnt have good dunes, I highly recommend that you drive with me once to shift this mindset ;)

starting at Owaid, with weather being very warm, as as well as the sand, it was very hard for us to do the intended climb and switch the dune to the other side. And after soo many second tries and a very quick stuck, we managed to switch that dune and continued discovering the area.

early after, i got stuck climbing up a very steep dune in a vertical way with the intention of switching it to the other side. it took us sometime to dig under the car as the vehicle wasnt reachable for Gabor and JP to recover. after that, we continued our way to shouweib dunes where we played a bit and unfortunately had to call the drive off as my car over heated and had to be towed out to the main road.

JP, it was a pleasure driving with you again. Looking forward to more drives together. this time i will come back to AUH, been a while.

Mr. Gabor, you are a perfect example of what structure is. Thanks a lot for your help yesterday, and for keeping us safe.

Looking forward to more drives together gents.

Regards,
Mustafa
Black Mamba

JITHU
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Sunset Saturday

Post by JITHU »

It is always a pleasure to drive with you Musthafa, one of the most enthusiastic and energetic members of our club.