Great drivers:
Ayfas** (2nd lead)
Talha** (sweeper)
Rohi *
Rehan *
Thu *
Shane *
Mang(Michael) *

Most met on time and after deflating providing a full safety briefing we set convoy order and set off into the dunes with marshal Irfan in the lead. The soft sand soon decided the pace and rhythm with which the morning would continue. Each section of the area we crossed allowed the drivers (some with only an ANIT trip behind them) to develop confidence in ascending and descending dune faces, learning how to control the power of their vehicles and understanding the value of momentum. On the homeward leg I took over the lead and brought our band of newbies back to the inflation point with a sense of achievement and a better knowledge of how to face desert driving.

We faced a number of events, from the expected multiple tries and stucks to an interesting pop-out and a minor mechanical issue. In general, all drove well for the standard. As always, a sincere thanks to Irfan and Asif for invaluable support, to Ayfas for a good second lead and to Talha for fine communication as sweeper.

I look forward to the others for their comments of the day.

See all soon for another adventure.
Michael

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbies in Bu tais: 28/05/21

Post by irfpk »

Thanks Emdoc for organizing another wonderful morning Trip. It was indeed pleasure to lead and support this drive. I hope everyone enjoyed as I did.
Thanks Asif for your extraordinary support throughout.
I will try to upload Trip photos on club website.

asif padela
Marshal
Marshal

Post by asif padela »

Thanks for leading Emdoc and Irfpk. It was an eventful trip for sure. I have posted a video on the Facebook page, but you can also check it out here. https://youtu.be/MDGocpa4Ge8

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you very much Emdoc and Irfan for an enjoyable trip. Thank you Asif for your support. Really enjoyed the trip very much.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.