DXB- Learning together

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Learning together

Post by Sai27 »

Welcome Elias & Hazeeb to AD4X4

7.10am we started drive after briefing from Dec-2 to shops. Today we were 10friends(3 intermediates, 5newbie & 1ANIT) and three no show. Hazeeb was the only ANIT today with his Prado and all others were driven in desert before.. Thank you Engin & Pragi for coming and offering support.

Convey order.
2nd Lead-
Elias & Berton(for final 40minutes)
Omar
Shariff
Pragi
Ahfam
Hazeeb
Sohail
Engin(Sweep)
Lead -Myself.

Practiced and played in desert for 2 hours 45 minutes with few second tries & one stuck. All did well and followed the convey.. Done and out at 9.45am..

Highlights**
**Excellent support by intermediate drivers.. Today I depended on you guys.. Thank you..
**Good sweep and communication by Engin.
**Mid order by Pragi-Intermediate & 🙏for the tea.
**Experienced second lead by Elias- Welcome to club AD4X4.
**Couple of Newbie drivers are up for Intermediate levels.

Stay safe.. God bless..
Last edited by Sai27 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Ely

Re: DXB- Learning together

Post by Ely »

Dear Sai it was my pleasure meeting you and all the team I really enjoyed this morning.
Thank you

Afham88
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Afham88 »

Hi Sai, Thanks for beautiful track. Really enjoyed todays drive and climbs on the Big Red
And thnks Engin and Pragi for Support.👍🏼

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

This drive was my first real experience as a full-time sweeper; thank you Sai for the confidence and accepting me at the last minute.

I tried my best to apply the things I learned so far from Gabor and the other seniors to ensure the safety of the convoy. We had one ANIT driver (Hazeeb) in his Prado and in the beginning he struggled a bit to cope with the Newbie pace. At his first stuck on straight cresting, I did the snatch recovery. With the coaching he got from Sai and his friend Sohail, he got more confident and started keeping up with the pace of the convoy. At his second stuck sideways on a small slope, I helped him to self recover and this was a good experience for me to lead a fellow driver on the radio. In overall, I think Hazeeb did well for a person who drove on sand for the first time.

I liked sweeping as it gave me the chance to drive my own tracks to have the full convoy in my vision. It felt good to look after people. I think I still have a bit of way to go to improve my radio communication skills.

Two months ago I was scared while I was climbing steep hills; yesterday I went up to the Big Red, parked on top and took video shots of the fellow drivers while they were testing their skills in climbing. This is a great improvement for me and it felt so good.

It was a pleasure to meet and drive with Elias who has become a new member of the club.
It is always a pleasure to drive with Sai, who has huge contribution to my improvement in driving on the sand.
Thanks to the fellow drivers Omar, Bertan, Shariff, Pragi, Ahfam, Hazeeb and Sohail for this fun morning drive.

Looking forward to driving with you guys again soon.

Engin
Engin
LC71

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Sai, wisht to join your next trip soon.
I will more care about trip date :D :D
tilki.

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Sorry for your confusion about day Tilki.. We’ll have drive and your tea for coming weekend drives.. In sha Allah..😀😀
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Cesme
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Cesme »

Hello everyone. I learned today my former report that I wrote on Wednesday evening did not go through, sorry for that.
The trip with Sai’s leadership and Elias’ 2nd lead was very satisfying, especially proud to see my dear friend Engin taking sweep role and doing an excellent job. Omar, thank you for the video recording, first time I have a proper footage of my own driving from follower viewpoint.
We had an uneventful ride despite the fact we had an absolute beginner (hard to believe, good job done there).
Looking forward to coming early morning trips. I will have recovery equipment with me (as I just bought it after that trip!)
Elias, Praghi, additional thanks for the offered tea and biscuits
Great to be with this team
Bless you all