DXB- Newbie & Intermediate-Parallel drives

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Newbie & Intermediate-Parallel drives

Post by Sai27 »

We were total 16 registered for both trips...All were present today... 8 registered for Newbie and 8 registered for Intermediate.. Both convey drove parallel from AlMadam to Badayar shops with couple of breaks with tea served by Tilki & Pragi. Thank you🙏

Intermediate:-
Marshal Isham lead the intermediate convey with the support of Marshal Tilki, Emre, Engin, Pragi- Remesh.. Isham please share your convey experience..

Newbie:-
2nd lead-
Bibin
Nahla & Qureshi
Berton
Amer
Sheriff
Shakeeb
Ahfam
Sohail
Gabor- Support leader & Sweep
Lead -Myself

Practiced climbing moderate big dunes, Bowl entry & Exit, Straight cresting, Controlling pedals..
Everyone did well on their limits with few second tries. One driver had motion sickness in the middle... We dropped him at farm exit-(Area 53) & the rest drove back to Badayar through desert for another one hour for more weekend fun. Done and out at shops-One hour late than we planned to end..

**Highlights
1)- Few drivers improved a lot in their off-roading skills & confidence.. Few are very consistent and appreciated your interest to join every week for club trips.
2)- Gabor for me you’re one of the best support leader in AD4X4 by sharing your off-roading knowledge.
3)- Bibin-Great second lead by changing track whenever I asked to divert ..
4)- Thank you Isham and Tilki for accepting intermediate lead and support.

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

isham66
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB- Newbie & Intermediate-Parallel drives

Post by isham66 »

Thank you Sai for giving me the lead for the intermediate team. Marshal Tilki, it was a pleasure to finally meet you.

Lead: Isham
Marshal Support: Tilki
2nd Lead: Emre
Sweep: Engin
In between: Prageeth

It wasn’t the easiest of drives however whole team managed the track very well. A few stucks and recoveries.

Excellent 2nd lead by Emre and sweep by Engin. Communication was on point and you guys showed your skills out there. Prageeth, I was happy to see you making your own decisions when to turn down on the slopes. That is when you become an off-roader.

Thank you Tilki for the birds eye support and watching over the convoy. We will drive together soon.

See you on the sand soon.
Isham

pragi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by pragi »

Thank you so much isham bhai for your guidance and lead ..🤠.was a great track and enjoyed alot ... thank you tilki for time to time support🤩.. as always my best partners emre and engin 🥰.. Thank you all and will meet u soon for next trip 👍...

Shariff

Post by Shariff »

I want say special Thank you Saikka for giving us a wonderful experience...
It was my 3rd newbie drive with Sai (AD4X4)
.. And I had 2 other drive with some offroadrs, but I never feel the professional touch in the guiding and the selection of track like you and your team ... Thank you again

Nahoul
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahoul »

Great trip as usual:)
Thank you Marshals Sai, Gabor, Tilki and Ishsm for all the constant support and the professional guiding.
It was lovely to meet all the other fellow drivers as well. Looking forward for more drives😊

Cesme
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Cesme »

Al Madam area is a pleasure to drive and learn. I felt that the overall level of the newbie group is so good that we had no recovery needed (bad news for those who wanted to improve recovery skills). It was a great moment when we met the intermediate trip fellow brothers and we had a photo shooting with refreshments (many thanks).
Sai`s excellent leadership and Gabor`s presence made the day another enjoyable one. Forgiving early hours of the day make it easy to forget we are literally in the summer of UAE. Looking forward to keep on learning and having fun with you guys and hopefully I`ll see you soon in another early morning trip.
Best
Bertan

bibinjose
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bibinjose »

Had a Great drive lead by experienced marshal Sai. Thank you saikka for choosing nuce track for everyone.

Thank you Gabor for the great support.

Thank you all for wonderfull day, see you all soon.. 👍👍

"Life is too Short, Dont wait for the perfect moments, Take the Moment and Make it Perfect"

Bibi's... 💞

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

isham66 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:42 pm
Thank you Sai for giving me the lead for the intermediate team. Marshal Tilki, it was a pleasure to finally meet you.

Lead: Isham
Marshal Support: Tilki
2nd Lead: Emre
Sweep: Engin
In between: Prageeth

It wasn’t the easiest of drives however whole team managed the track very well. A few stucks and recoveries.

Excellent 2nd lead by Emre and sweep by Engin. Communication was on point and you guys showed your skills out there. Prageeth, I was happy to see you making your own decisions when to turn down on the slopes. That is when you become an off-roader.

Thank you Tilki for the birds eye support and watching over the convoy. We will drive together soon.

See you on the sand soon.
Isham
Have to admit, its great to start the weekend with an early morning drive. Thats what the entire week’s hard work for.

First time driving with Marshal Isham, and it was a mix of good work and fun. I kind of felt his inevitable attraction to big(ger) dunes, pace, long side slopings one after the other, crests -true offroading sprit. Even more perhaps but hey, Tilki was watching 😅. Reminded me of following Hadi at Sweihan.

Also thank you Sai for the short intro drive around the “well” at the start. It was like a teaser of whats coming next, a fast one!

Always a pleasure having Tilki in the drive; guardian watching over+some great piece of mind and a lot of fun during breakes accompanied with his blend tea.

Pragi -man of the day with good decisions- and of course my buddy Engin, our Nth drive together, more to come. Bonus: time to catch up with wider team during breaks!

Thank you and see you soon on the sand again…
Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

I had to wake up very early but this was another fantastic drive with the club, which was well worth it. I drove under Marshall Isham's lead for the first time and very much enjoyed climbing big dunes.

Emre and I started off with a teaser by Marshall Sai to advanced driving; We climbed up, drove around a well and switched to a steep descent. That short parkour totally woke me up. :) Then Marshall Isham took the lead and I followed at the back as the sweeper. This was my second time with full sweeping experience. Thanks to Marshall Tilki, I had the chance to perform an advanced recovery of Pragi under his supervision.

I got stuck once and was pulled out by Marshall Tilki.

Overall it was a very good drive. Thanks to Pragi and Marshall Tilki for the tea and biscuits during the breaks.

Thank you all. I am loo0king forward to our next drive together.

Best,
Engin
Engin
LC71

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

💪🙌🙌. Glad you guys had a good weekend start.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”