Beat the Heat Friday P2 - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
-V-
Marshal
Marshal

Beat the Heat Friday P2 - Trip Report

Post by -V- »

Everybody met on time at gate 12 except Anvar. I gave him a call and he told me that he won't make it.

Mustafa and I did the briefing with focus on safety during and intermediate level drive, then we started driving around 4:45 towards Al Naqra with me starting the lead. After half an hour Mustafa took the lead for a good part of the trip.

The weather was not very bad, especially after 6:00.

Greg and Tala, nice meeting you. You drove great and I hope your passengers enjoyed the trip.
Reji and Shajo, nice seeing you again. Your skills show a lot of improvement since our last time driving together.

Mustafa, you did great leading the convoy safely with exciting pace. The tracks you chose shows good ability in reading the dunes. Well done.

Hopefully to see you guys soon.

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Beat the Heat Friday P2 - Trip Report

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Ahamed and Musthafa for an amazing trip which we all enjoyed very well. Thank you all for making it a no stuck trip. See all soon. Really enjoyed very well.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank Marshal Ahmad for the lovely afternoon and for the trust in leading.

We had a beautiful track chosen where we practice small to medium side slopes as well as long ones.

We reached nagra where we practiced side sloping some more and then chose a nice chill track back to gate 12.

Very proud of the team controlling their cars and managing their speed climbing up and descending.

We finished the on trip on time and without any stucks or popouts 💪

Till next time guys.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Driving with Ahmed Rai is very comfortable. On the spot corrections to the drivers are very useful. First time I met Mustafa.  Thanks Mustafa all the way from Dubai for conducting this trip. See you soon in the sands.