Report Early Birds - Intermediate - DXB

All reports about trips and events
Ihab
Marshal
Marshal

Report Early Birds - Intermediate - DXB

Post by Ihab »

It was great Friday to meet with our Early Birds . This trip was unique with intermediate, Advance, Expert & Marshals level.
Accordingly, we have practiced all technical skills with a lot of fun and safety.

Sandsailor , thanks for the amazing 2nd lead

Moustafa , Thank you for the great sweep & partial lead.

Kayra, Vishnu & Denizci, you are amazing and it was my pleasure to drive with you.

Marshal Carlo & Marshal SAI , thank you so much for your usual support.

I will be glad to hear from you your valuable feedback

wish to see you all soon Insha'Allah

Regards,

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Report Early Birds - Intermediate - DXB

Post by SandSailor »

It was my first time driving with Marshal Ihab and an absolute pleasure. The track choice and pace was both enjoyable and also testing at times. Long climbs, crests and decends combined with technicals in between. Following him, watching him do things so easily was my lesson to learn when I tried the same and of course a testament to his experience.

After Mustafa took the lead we even increased the pace at times. Some practices were really useful as we did a few times to excel. TJ is doing ok, and at times proved how nimble it could be! Pushing convoys limits. Marshal Carlo guided and also helped us push while keeping an eye on the convoy throughout the trip.

We covered a good distance as there were a few second tries and only one stuck during the trip for which I did the snatch recovery. Glad to meet ilker (Denizci) and Vishnu from AD in this drive. Big respect to Denizci controlling his stock Gladiator in such a technical terrain, am sure he felt the difference after AD.

Thank you Marshals Ihab, Carlo and Sai as well as Mustafa for the great trip and Engin, Ilker, Vishnu for the comradeship during this great morning drive.

See you on sand soon!
Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

There will be something to learn whenever I follow your convey Marshal Ihab. Indeed a pleasure spending time with you & team. I left the convoy in middle to support our Newbie trip..
See you on next drive.. Carlo we miss your lead in Dubai.. Find some time from your busy schedule.

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

This was my first drive with Marshal Ihab in the lead.

At first I thought to abandon the drive when I noticed the disconnected right sway bar link but Marshals Sai and Abdo helped to safely remove it and after a joint assessment of the situation by Marshals Sai, Abdo, Carlo and Ihab that it wont create a major safety issue, it's been decided that I join the drive.

It was a fast-paced drive, climbing steep hills around Badayer and switching between dunes with lots of technical turns. I got amazed with Marshal Ihab's driving skills with his Xterra. In this drive, I practiced controlling the power with the pedal at D by listening to the engine roar rather than using tiptronic gear. This is something I started doing last week and I think I am getting better at it.

I drove for the first time with Vishnu and my countryman Ilker (Denizci) and I found both quite impressive with their driving skills. Hats off to Ilker in successfully controlling that looong Gladiator with the stock mud-BFGs. I was also very impressed watching Vishnu climbing the high dunes with his Pathfinder and regular looking tires.

At the break Mustafa congratulated us for having conquered the Super Bowl. I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize which one was the Super Bowl that we climbed. :)

Overall it was an uneventful drive with two snatch recoveries and a couple of second tries. I enjoyed it very much and I look forward to driving again under the lead of Marshals Ihab and Carlo.

Engin
Engin
LC71

Carlo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Carlo »

Thank you Ihab for the lovely trip, it was nice seeing you after quiet long,

Sai man of the day supporting here and there

The guys did great, the way dealing with with the dunes showing that the guys was working on the progression of their skills without hesitation.

Mustafa and sand sailor guys you rock

C u soon on the sand
Carlo
JKU
050 188 3560

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks mashel ihab and other support teams..
And special tanks to mustafa for his support.
. Enjoyed driving with you guys..