Intro to Advance - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
-V-
Marshal
Marshal

Intro to Advance - Trip Report

Post by -V- »

Ian, Shaju and I met in Sweihan bbq meeting point at 5:30 am, the weather was amazing and makes you forget that you are in summer.
Had a briefing and discussed with Shaju the safe approaches to a side crest.

Ian as 2nd lead, we started driving on the small dunes with smooth edges. Shaju did great and showed control over his FJ.

We all had a stuck today, starting by me on the crest. Shaju recovered my Jimny. Then after a few kilometers, both Shaju and Ian got stuck at the same time. (Pictures were taken) :)

Drove towards Al Naqra where we started gradually climbing middle size dunes with a bit sharper edges. Played a bit at the back side of al Naqra, then had a break before heading back towards gate 12.

Nice meeting you Ian, hopefully we will drive again soon.

Shaju, you did great. Few more trips like this and you will become very confident side cresting any dune.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Intro to Advance - Trip Report

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Ahamed for an amazing trip. I know That this trip was arranged only for me and I am very much happy to begin my advance with you. Than you Ian for your support and participation. Really it was a great start for me. Waiting for your next trip. See you soon
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Congrats Shaju for your first Advance Trip..

Ianzki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ianzki »

Thank you Ahmad for this amazing trip. Its my 1st time to be on your trip and I really enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€. Good choice of tracks for long cresting.

Well done Shaju for your 1st advance trip. You did really well ๐Ÿ˜‰

See you all soon ๐Ÿ˜„
LIFE GOES ON
:ad4x4: :bye2: :rin: ::mgun:
Ian Dilag FJC