DXB- Practicing Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Practicing Intermediate

Post by Sai27 »

Good to see all our Marshals back in action together for Newbie support .. Bulldozer, Tilki, Ihab, Carlo & Abdoo.

My team limited with intermediate & Advance friends today morning with...
2nd lead-
Emre
Vishnu
Omar
Shakeeb & Ahfam(passenger today)
Mehmood
Pragi
Sohail
Engin- Sweep & support (shared)
Bibin- Support
Remesh-Support & sweep(shared)
Sai - Lead

Hadi & Mustafa - Played advance around.

Entered by 6.40 am and out at 10.15am.

Today my main target was building a clear strong sweep who really controls the convey. Remesh and Engin did a wonderful job and helped everyone to run a smooth convey & their communication with Emre(second lead) restricted me to concentrate on driving only..😀

Trips was complete with one pop out, few second tries, few stuck(Everyone wanted to learn recovery and few did the job perfect). Everyone’s drive was impressive. New intermediate friends had a good start(I believe). Pragi.. Thank you for tea..

In middle I did Advance 101 only for Emre(ADV), Remesh(ADV), Engin(INT) few times.. They showed that they’re upto that level and ready to off-road anywhere.

Thank you Bulldozer for Diesel and snacks, Tilki for tea..

Great team today.. Seems more than 30 from club regardless this hot weather..

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB- Practicing Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

Lovely drive today Sai, thank you for the lovely morning.

I am very happy to see the evident progress in our Dubai team. We definitely have a decent line up for the three star level.

Keep it guys

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

I started as the third car behind second lead (Emre) and took over the Sweeper position from Remesh around half way through the trip.

Advanced 101 introduction from Sai was absolutely amazing. I loved the thrill of side cresting and switching on big dunes at high speed. I feel that I started reading my car a lot better on side cresting and drifting.

I did one snatch recovery when Vishnu got stuck on a straight crest. I moved sand under Omar’s poped out tire and posed on a picture as if I repaired it myself. :) Congratulations to Omar, by the way, on his first pop-out!

Overall it was a very good drive this morning. Sorry to see Bibin and Afham were a bit unwell.

Special thanks to Sai for the encouragement to follow him at the Advanced 101. Thanks Praghi for the tea. Thanks to all fellow drivers for making it a safe drive this morning.

See you all again in another drive.

Best,
Engin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

It was a big gathering of AD4x4 Marshals and drivers this morning at Badayer, great team spirit and camaraderie. For the love of the desert and desert off-roading 🤟🏼

Great Int trip, with a lot of friends at constant pace, side cresting with tempo, ascends, steep descends and what not with minimum disruption. Communication, spacing, confidence all getting better with more exercise and experience. I am sure all drivers enjoyed including the new Ints getting the taste of next level driving and fun.

Man of the day goes to Omar with him joining the popcorn club. Also a few second tries and stucks but all managed well and quickly by the team as everyone was eager to practice and help each other in true team spirit; thats why we were all there at the end...

Thank you Sai for the 2.lead and for the Adv101 intro. Cresting and switching at high speed on big dunes, testing your limits however under full control, exciting indeed.

Pragis tea during the break and the Bulldozers Diesel or Tilkis blend tea with delicious snacks/homemade cake at the end. We are truly taken care of very well, thank you all…

See you on sand soon
Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

bibinjose
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bibinjose »

Had again amazing Day with our Great Marshal Saikkaa.. 😍

The trip was so cool, all are did great job today.

Engine, Emre, Ramesh You guys are played wonderful role today. Thank you for the all support during the trip

Sorry to all that i was not feeling weell due to Headache, And thank you Emre for the tablet 😍

Thank you Pragi for the Tea and Snacks..

Thank You Haadi and Mustafa for the Support..

I Missed to meet with our Chief after his vacation as i am out from the convoy little early due to sickness. Insha allah Meet you soon Chief 😍

Again Thank you all for the Awsome Day..

"Life is too short, Don't wait for Perfect Moments, Allways take the moment and make it Perfect"

.. Bibi's.. 💕💕

Hammerhead
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hammerhead »

This day was a big one for me on all levels, my first intermediate drive, first snatch recovery to fellow Toyota LC (Sohail), first pop-out 😎😎,, first climb on iftar bowl.

What made the day more special is starting to feel a part of a family, all the fellow drivers that really made my day congratulating me for the intermediate upgrade and later for the pop-out 😅, and all the club leaders, marshals and the chief warm gathering always ready to answer any questions.

And always a special thanks to Sai for the endless support , my ANIT and first intermediate i drove with u , and i’ll drive with u my first advance someday.

Lastly would like to highlight the fact that i realized how i got to know my car much better in just 10 drives when i managed to do technical dunes with much more confidence, precision and control .

Can’t end this without showing off and mentioning how two stock FJ’s climbed iftar bowl making it look like piece of cake for all the adjusted cars watching down there 😎 (mine and mahmoud’s)
Omar Ali
+971526711164
FJ Cruiser

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Spudnik wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:29 pm
This day was a big one for me on all levels, my first intermediate drive, first snatch recovery to fellow Toyota LC (Sohail), first pop-out 😎😎,, first climb on iftar bowl.

What made the day more special is starting to feel a part of a family, all the fellow drivers that really made my day congratulating me for the intermediate upgrade and later for the pop-out 😅, and all the club leaders, marshals and the chief warm gathering always ready to answer any questions.

And always a special thanks to Sai for the endless support , my ANIT and first intermediate i drove with u , and i’ll drive with u my first advance someday.

Lastly would like to highlight the fact that i realized how i got to know my car much better in just 10 drives when i managed to do technical dunes with much more confidence, precision and control .

Can’t end this without showing off and mentioning how two stock FJ’s climbed iftar bowl making it look like piece of cake for all the adjusted cars watching down there 😎 (mine and mahmoud’s)
If a driver is so passionate and consistent..stock vehicle is enough..Skills matters not modifications.. It’s all about driver.. You guys are fast learners.. Keep enjoying fun in off-roading.. When in advance Yes you must do some modifications..

Stay safe.. God bless
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks sai and all supporting crue for a grate trip.
Special tanks to emri and kyra for their support while I'm stuck.
Its a good learning opportunity for me.
Whiching 101 advance driving was awesome.
Every one enjoyed the trip because no one was willing to end the trip even sun was trying to fry us all..
No heat can beat our spirit..