ANIT Al Faya - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
-V-
Marshal
Marshal

ANIT Al Faya - Trip Report

Post by -V- »

13 drivers met at 4:45, deflated and did an ANIT briefing from 5:00 till 5:15 with the support of Marshal Thomas, then we started our route towards Al Khatim water tank with Raneesh as 2nd lead, Shaju as a Sweeper, and Thomas floating on the side to keep an eye on the long convoy.

We drove with slow pace and practiced descending on small dunes till we reached the water tank by 6:00 where we had a 10 minutes break, then headed back to the meeting point.

The trip had 9 ANITS which I had the pleasure to meet and welcome them to the club.

Fun and smooth drive, thank you all for joining.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hierarchize

Re: ANIT Al Faya - Trip Report

Post by hierarchize »

Way to go Boys.. Raneesh and Sam and Deon
Believe in your self!

Enzutti
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Enzutti »

Thanks to all! very good ANIT session๐Ÿ‘
Can someone address me in finding the so described "Genious" workshop by mr. Kassim who builts such beautiful organizers for FJ cruiser? i can't find it on google...

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

What a way to start in AD4x4 for all these drivers. Welcome guys to this wonderful club. You will feel the difference. Thank you Ahamed for a lovely track and surprisingly a NO STUCK ANIT trip. Awesome. Thank you Thomas for your guidance and support as usual. Thank you all for making it a very good evening.
Last edited by Ayfas on Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

Sammathews
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Sammathews »

Ahmed, Thomas , shaju thank you so much we had a wonderful Anit session ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ. Eagerly waiting for newbie drives ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Last edited by Sammathews on Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sreepathi

Post by sreepathi »

Thanks Marshal and the team for the ANIT first session, it was informative and thoroughly enjoyed, the skills and techniques used by marshal was very useful and step apart.

thanks again

Rane
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Rane »

This being my first time in an Anit drive, it was a wonderful day to experience. All thanks to our wonderful lead Ahmad whose track and lead was fantastic and big thanks to Thomas for guiding the whole convoy wonderfully and effortlessly. Looking forward to many more drives with you all. Ranee

shebeauns
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by shebeauns »

Glad that i could join the ANIT yesterday with few of my friends. I would like to thank the lead Ahmad as well as Thomas and Shaju for the guidance and support extended. It was a great learning experience during the introductory session as well as a fantastic, long, effortless drive along with all the other mates. Look forward for many more of them along with AD4x4 leads. Thank you once again - Shebeaun

Raiees

Post by Raiees »

The drive was excellent and I had a good chance to join AD 4 * 4 on this long awaited trip. For starters this drive was a great experience, Marshal Ahmed it was extraordinary and Thomas supported it out standing.. Again big thanks to Ahmad and Thomas for arranging such an awesome Drive

Kuben

Post by Kuben »

Ahmed,thomas and saju thanks for the wonderful 1st anit trip,it was a wondeful experience indeed,heres to many more trips,keep up the good work guys,god bless

Javed

Post by Javed »

Many thanks to Ahmed,Thomas & Saju.
Drive was awesome, much more to learn from you guys. Look forward more of such drives!

Thank you.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Welcome our new members