Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Jul - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Jul - Trip Report

Post by irfpk »

We all met at Sweihan BBQ point at 1600, except one no show ( user name “eidooo”). I conducted Trip and safety briefing for the participants.

The participants were as follow:
Irfan (Lead Marshal)
Kamran ( Expert) Sweeper
Sarab ( Intermediate)
Newbies: ShaneMathew, ameenkvs, Sachsur, shaikrehan18, Abhay.ipg

Convoy moved towards Nagra at 1630. Thanks Sarab (Int) for very solid second lead. Kamran (Expert) took over the role of sweeper of convoy. We started with easy and smooth track. Later it was increased for learning newbie level skills. We practiced straight crest and descent on small and medium size dunes. As usual, few second tries and one stuck during the trip. After refreshments break under Tree shed at 1800, we turned for return passage and ended trip at inflation point at 1900.
All drivers showed confidence in handling their vehicles and got opportunity to improve newbie level skills. They were de-briefed during the trip as and when required.
Thanks everybody for joining trip and I look forward to see you in future trips. Special Thanks to my Support Kamran and Sarab.

shaikrehan18

Re: Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Jul - Trip Report

Post by shaikrehan18 »

Thank you brother Irfan for leading us. This was my second trip with you and it's an amazing experience. Also thanks for the refreshment.

Sachsur
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Jul - Trip Report

Post by Sachsur »

This was my 6th trip. And my first trip with Xterra. Initially had some difficulty in handling the car as i was used to Pajero in earlier trips.
But with support of Irfan and Kamran it all went well.
And the whole team was supporting each other and it was a great experience overall.

Thank you Irfan for the trip.

Regards
Sachin