2nd-dec-fast-pace-intermediate-

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

2nd-dec-fast-pace-intermediate-

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thanks to everyone who joined today's drive announced by Marshal Abdoo and partial lead by myself.

We gathered @2nd dec cafeteria by around 6:30am, had a quick briefing regarding our target maneuvers and track choice and style, and hit the sand.

On the way to pink rock, we passed through a technical area where we warmed up our engines. Followed by a long high side slope that everyone mastered perfectly after few trials and few tips from Marshall Abdoo. After that, we left that dune and we drew snake like tracks on the sand, some of which were technical and others fast paced, which gave a bit spice to the drive, all the way to big red dunes, where the team mastered momentum control and stirring wheel focus climbing up.

I saw a lot of progress from almost everyone i have driven with prior.

Mustafa- Lead
Omar-2nd Lead. Welcome to the new level, major progress
Rick-Absolute talent. Pleasure meeting you
Vishnu-Great driving today. Major progress from last week
Afham-Great progress and handling
Supporting Marshal Abdoo (Sweeper) thank you for your trust in me leading. Always a pleasure driving with you bro.

Thank you Marshal Tilki for joining the drive. Your positive feedback is highly appreciated, and apologies for missing the rounds of tea and cake.

Till next time friends.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

RickSpeight
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 2nd-dec-fast-pace-intermediate-

Post by RickSpeight »

Great drive today! Definitely noticed the step up from newbie category! The fast pace was what I've been craving for and the technical manoeuvres were amazing fun! Thank you so much for your time and effort today, your advice and wisdom is greatly appreciated and I look forward to the next trip!!! Yalla guys, until next time!
Rick Speight
…maximum effort!!

Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

Post by Abdoo »

At first thank you Mustafa for your efforts of reporting the trip.

Started with briefing, was well added up, comprehensive and not too—detailed which was suitable for intermediates.

Track chosen in a realistic way, practicing what this level needs with no rush, increasing and decreasing the pace upon convoy requirements, two marshals were observing the progress, myself and tilki.

Members did very well practicing the side slope, bowl entry/exit.. etc. And trip was finished in a timely manner.

Again thanks Mustafa and tilki for making the day happen, and I believe Rick is ready and has the skill to step up.

See you all soon in the sand
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314

Afham88
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Afham88 »

Thanks Mustafa Abdoo and Tilki for the the great drive. Really enjoyed my first intermediate drive. Learned new tips from Mustafa and Abdoo. Looking forward improve my skill in this level.

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Thanks Mustafa for well organized trip on this Friday at DXB area. :ad4x4:

We drove a lot of time together and you did memorable intermediate leading for this time :sunny:
Since beginning till end all time time, you did well organize and controlled the convoy.
In this moment we have say to thanks Abdoo that supported as well communicated to convoy moving in one continuous line.
Bowl entry and exit exercise also remarkable point of this trip.
I guess new intermediate drivers not fully ready for technical dunes with fast pace. :newbee:

All drivers followed you and your second lead at fast pace on technical areas with fully ​success.
Just they need a bit more exercise with other leaders to learn other technics for next level.

Congratulations to All fellow drivers to complete this trip with a few second try.

Omaar will study to control FJ power with more trip :lol:
Rick trying for next level well done. :sun3:
Vishnu, you did well as Mustafa told. :sun3:
Afham, really impressed for first intermediate drive.

Mustafa, Abdoo thanks again.

Really enjoyed every minutes.
Wish to see All again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks abdoo, mustafa and tilki for your support and valuable comments. Enjoyed the bowl entering and exit technique and it was an exciting drive..tanks mustafa for a awesome lead..