DXB-2nd Dec-Calling Newbie

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB-2nd Dec-Calling Newbie

Post by Sai27 »

Almost 24+ Off-roaders on time at Dec-2 on Bulldozer’s trip. He wanted to save his energy for afternoon’s advance lead and that was a fast one after a long time under his lead.

Team split into two with Daiana lead one with Support of Marshal Bulldozer and couple of support experts.

@Daiana , please write your convey experience below.

2nd convey lead by myself..
Ozgur -2nd lead
Qureshi
Fady
Umar
Ali
Sohail- Sweep
Shishani-Support.

Communication by Sohail today was perfect as sweeper with second lead and to the entire convoy. Ozgur did a good job to change tracks when I asked to do so.. Shishani was my support expert today who managed convey very well. We had a pop out and few second tries.. Perfect team to end the trip by 10.15 at shops where we met first Newbie convey and Intermediate gang lead by Abdo and Mustafa..

Fady,Umer, Ali and Qureshi you guys are awesome today by following tracks, Convoy order.. Hope you guys had fun..

Until next time..

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

wmxace
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB-2nd Dec-Calling Newbie

Post by wmxace »

Sai, following your lead was a great experience and the communication with us was very helpful. Did not feel lost at all. Amazing support from Sohail and Shishani watching out for us at the back. You guys are a great trio.

Charbelias

Post by Charbelias »

Great trip for a first timer and great group people to meet. Leader and organisers were professional and informative. Will definitely do it again.

Elias

sohailsoh
Advanced
Advanced

Post by sohailsoh »

Thank you Sai.
A grand slam drive, great lead, amazing track and ofcourse keeping the safety of eveyone.
Also a good learning expericne with you and the fellow drivers. Thank you Shishani for the support.

Thanks to all the fellow drivers for doing a great job and keeping a good pace.
Next time we need to push Sai to be more faster :-)

Stay Safe

mqureshi

Post by mqureshi »

Thank you Sai, Shishani, Sohail and fellow drivers for a great drive! I had a pop out and everyone helped & learnt. I felt unwell and everyone supported. It’s truly a family spirit and is the only thing that keeps me coming back trying to overcome my fun.

Daiana
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Daiana »

Hello dear members,

To add to the trip report after splitting convoys into two:

Drivers we’ve had:
1.Daiana
2. Ahmed - great second lead. Keep it up driving as a second car you will see how many more things are there you can learn from different leaders.
3. Elias Charbel (charbelias) - you did a great job as a first timer today! Good progress and most importantly very right questions about Offroading.
4 Josiah - very good control of the speed. On the sharp turns, on the climbs you were giving just enough power to get it done.
5 John - also very good progress during the trip. Especially after Chief Saeed cheered you up. Fearless driver you are!
6 Dom - lady drivers are the best! Enjoyed watching you.
7 Bobin - good control of the car. And good progress during the drive.
8 Peter. Black Rubicon - was pleasure to drive with you and talk about jeeps. You did a great job on the track. I am sure it wasn’t even challenging for you and mostly sure that you will be driving with us every week ;)
8 Ishi - keep it up! Every week join the trips. Also good potential in Offroading.
9 Anit - the king of Batrol! Great job driving behind Jeeps. And taking care of the convoy from the back ;)

Huge thanks to the support team! Without you managing convoy would not be easy at all.

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jock63 »

Another great drive. Great briefing at the start by Sai, despite the fact he nearly lost his car ;o)

The split of the group when we reached Red Rock (I think that's were we did it) was well organised and seems like both groups had a brilliant time.

Thanks Daiana for the great route, brilliant coaching and encouragement Thanks to Bulldozer for all the coaching, especially with the briefing on the recovery techniques. And a big thanks to Bulldozer for my new Nick name, Haven't been called "Young Man" in a long time. I'm sticking with that one ;o)

And a big thank you to everyone on the drive, great to meet new people that have a passion for this brilliant activity.

Can't wait for the next one

Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Gabor »

When I arrived to the meeting point, I saw a lot of cars. I thought, another company is also gathering at same time, same place. But not, our group had 8 new drivers on this morning. 😁
Started together to the Pink Rock where we splitted the drivers to 2 conwoys acc to their driving skills.
Our conwoy (anit) led by Daiana, supported by Bulldozer.
The track was very interesting and smooth also. The new drivers did their job very good, only a few pulling and self recovery happened. My duty was only conwoy rejoining and a few note for proper distancing.
All in all thank you for everyone to make this drive so good, thanks for Daiana and Bulldozer for leading, teaching, demonstrating, Ramesh and Ahmat for 2nd lead and sweep!
See you next time!
Yellow JK

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Jock63 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:36 pm
Another great drive. Great briefing at the start by Sai, despite the fact he nearly lost his car ;o)

The split of the group when we reached Red Rock (I think that's were we did it) was well organised and seems like both groups had a brilliant time.

Thanks Daiana for the great route, brilliant coaching and encouragement Thanks to Bulldozer for all the coaching, especially with the briefing on the recovery techniques. And a big thanks to Bulldozer for my new Nick name, Haven't been called "Young Man" in a long time. I'm sticking with that one ;o)

And a big thank you to everyone on the drive, great to meet new people that have a passion for this brilliant activity.

Can't wait for the next one
Lucky me..😀.. I got my Raptor(My briefing toy) from my Jeep..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

B777
Advanced
Advanced

Post by B777 »

Thanx daiana i enjoyed a lot to drove behind you as a second lead and we learn a lot as group

4x4er
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 4x4er »

Thank you for keeping it lovely, and for an interesting route, Daiana, really enjoyed the trip!

Thanks to all the support crew for the guidance and safety too! :)

Ozzy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ozzy »

Sai27 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:13 pm
Almost 24+ Off-roaders on time at Dec-2 on Bulldozer’s trip. He wanted to save his energy for afternoon’s advance lead and that was a fast one after a long time under his lead.

Team split into two with Daiana lead one with Support of Marshal Bulldozer and couple of support experts.

@Daiana , please write your convey experience below.

2nd convey lead by myself..
Ozgur -2nd lead
Qureshi
Fady
Umar
Ali
Sohail- Sweep
Shishani-Support.

Communication by Sohail today was perfect as sweeper with second lead and to the entire convoy. Ozgur did a good job to change tracks when I asked to do so.. Shishani was my support expert today who managed convey very well. We had a pop out and few second tries.. Perfect team to end the trip by 10.15 at shops where we met first Newbie convey and Intermediate gang lead by Abdo and Mustafa..

Fady,Umer, Ali and Qureshi you guys are awesome today by following tracks, Convoy order.. Hope you guys had fun..

Until next time..

Stay safe.. God bless..
Thank you Sai, Sohail, and Shishani for the relaxed, fun, and enjoyable drive. During this trip, I had the opportunity to act as the 2nd lead, which allowed me to add to my off-roading skill set while having fun. Overall, we had a beautiful morning in the desert with a beautiful group of people. Thank you, everyone.