Brave Hearts with Bulldozer

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Brave Hearts with Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

WOOOOOOW is not enough for the Fun enjoyment and adrenaline in this trip were all Brave Hearts respond to Bulldozer and on time for deflation, Briefing done, we head from 2Dec towards Big Red, after crossing to Badayer shops area we head to Area 53 to continue play, nice soft sand even the temp hitting 45 degrees, no need to talk more about it from my side, i will leave for the Brave Hearts to talk.
Thank you Sandsailor (Emre) Kayra (Engin) kbhada45 (Kayo) to make this trip the Real First Advance Trip since ages
Thank Mostafa1989 Hercules Daiana for the 2nd lead and support all the trip
Thank You Chris (cannonball) and Sai27 for the support and looking after the Brave Hearts.

Jithu you missed one of a kind trip cannot duplicate or do again
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Brave Hearts with Bulldozer

Post by MustafaHabash »

Chief this was by far the most thrilling drive I have been to since i started offroading.

Looking forward to more drives as such enshallah when you come back.

Thanks to everyone who joined. Emre and Engin, hats off for the outstanding performance.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

JDiab
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JDiab »

It was great and amazing experience, learned a lot.
Thanks team!

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Joined a little late for the drive. It is always fun driving with you guys.. Engin, Emre excellent drive..You guys started Advance level with few steps ahead.. Great team.. safe and out at 9pm.. Bulldozer we did this a lot.. You must do this more for the team.. Have a safe flight back home.. Enjoy holidays..

Kayo show up sometime..

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Daiana
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Daiana »

Thank you Sa3eed for a great trip. A lot of fun from start to the end. Your route selection is unique, your trademark. Will definitely use your tricks in my leads. The Maestro!
Enjoyed the company as well! All are great drivers with huge potential. Keep it up and next season boss promised Liwa. We should be ready and prepared for the fun ;)

Hercules
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hercules »

Crazy nice super fast track
Thanks bulldozer for this great trip.
I really enjoy driving with you and all this amazing drivers every one was great thanks for all of them

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

not much else left to say really. also not sure how to put it in words. They say no one can be told what Bulldozer’s Brave Hearts Advance drive is, you have to see it for yourself 😊.

It started with ‘i wanna go home!’ and finished with ‘here i am, bring’em on! Pace, track, tempo, thrill, excitement and fun…. Intensity all along. Started more technical but then longer climbs, constant switches, non stop tempo -what on earth that tourist LC doing in the convoy?? moments. Buggies, people taking our pics and vids - should be a reason!

The climax for me was towards the end when I lost the convoy after dark. I ended up down at the bottom of the hills and they were up there somehwere in pitch dark. No lights, nothing, it was a pitch black wall for a few moments and clearly they were engaged with something else given the radio chatter. but then then glimpse of a headlight up there somewhere. take your benchmark, right, left figure out best route to climb and yes, I was back.

Thank you to everyone who has though me something so far, I had to put all of it in use and was great to see it works. Finishing the drive felt like endorsement with fire in this new level… practice makes perfect and this was the first round of a long exciting journey. Will be away from Dubai until end-August, and this was the best way to do it; will be missing it every moment…

First time driving with and following Daiana and Hercules, it was a such a pleasure, fantastic off-roaders. Marshals Sai and Chris, knowing you were around was a great comfort and encouragement, and your feedback all along great learning. Mustafa - special thanks for all the help; verbal and physical, kept us going throughout… Kayo, hope to see you more often my friend and of course all drivers who complemented this great story. Engin - you know it 😂

Chief Bulldozer, I am really grateful to be part of your trip yesterday, thank you. It was an experience and a fantastic one to remember. Also for the Diesel, now I understand why it has to be so strong! we have a lot to learn from you, looking forward to the next one…

See you all (end-August) on sand…
Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

My first 10 minutes in this drive was a state of absolute panic. What the hell was that? We have never driven so fast in such technical dunes before. Then I got stuck. Thanks to Mustafa, he pulled me out. That short break helped me release the anxiety which is when I started joining the fun. It was by far the most thrilling driving experience that I ever had in my whole life. Chief Bulldozer did not leave any sharp crest untouched until we got to our first break point near the Camel Rock. We did lots of side cresting and switches. It was amazing to see 4 cars in front of me going on top of the dunes throwing sand in every direction while I was following them in great joy. A single moment of concentration loss got me stuck the second time on top of a dune. Our local guest driver offered to pull me out with his Land Cruiser but it didn't work. I lost a recovery point. It turned out that my rubicon bumper is not an original one. The red tow hook unbuckled releasing the snatch rope like a bullet. (Lesson learned here: Always use original parts!) Thanks to the Chief, he got me out from there very smoothly.

We headed to Big Red in a haste where Marshall Sai caught up with us. I momentarily lost the convoy after the break but with Mustafa's help over the radio I reconnected with the group close to the Badayer overpass. Then the Badayer track of the drive started. Mush faster than the earlier track. It started getting dark and we switched on our lights heading to Iftar Bowl. So this was not only my first Advance drive but also it was the first night drive. Before we reached the Iftar Bowl, Bulldozer made U-turn and headed back towards the Badayer Shops. After playing around in the high dunes close to the Badayer shops at high speeds, we ended the drive at 21:00. I had few blisters in my fingers from grabbing the steering wheel very tight. :)

Many thanks Chief Bulldozer, Marshal Sai, Marshal Chris and all fellow drivers for the great experience. Thanks Mustafa, Emre and Kayo for helping me at the recoveries. Fadi and Diana, I am amazed with your driving skills.

Special thanks to the Chief and Sai for supporting me to reach Advanced level.

All the best and I look forward to driving with you guys again soon.
Engin
Engin
LC71