Early rising Intermediates in Khatim: 10/7/21

All reports about trips and events
EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Early rising Intermediates in Khatim: 10/7/21

Post by EmDoc »

The Early Risers

Michael, Asif & Thomas (part leads & Support)
Maher, Reji, Vishnu, Chrismon & Paul (second lead & sweep in rotation)

All gathered bright and early on a very weather pleasant morning. After the briefing the starting convoy order was set, and it was agreed that the convoy positions would be rotated at each break point. We set off westwards with me in the lead on a fast a flowing track to warm up and wake up all drivers. After my turn was up Asif took over and head eastwards into the bigger dunes to practice higher side sloping. And finally Thomas took the lead for a technical return session back to the inflation point.

In 4 hours we covered 70 kilometres and practised all intermediate skills. The mix of cars from small to large, from light to heavy all coped well with the variations and changes in terrain, lead styles and convoy position. the drivers all showed good improvement in their driving ability and a safety first approach.

Thanks to all for joining, to the drivers for their positive attitudes and the part leads for their excellent support and assistance.

See all again soon.
Michael

Mytommi
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Early rising Intermediates in Khatim: 10/7/21

Post by Mytommi »

That was a very pleasant morning drive. Thanks Michael for the flowy track and the chance for another intermediate part lead. The intermediate drivers did all very well and we had a lot of fun on this intense and diverse 70 km.

MyTommi

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks Michael, Thomas and asif for an awesome drive.
Its good experience to drive 3 different style in a single trip.
I believe, with this kind of trips I can improve a lot.
Once again tanks Marshall for your valuable comments..

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Many thanks Marshal Michael arranging this trip. Explorer Thomas and Asif for your kind support. see you again