DXB- Practicing Newbie

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB- Practicing Newbie

Post by Sai27 »

Praises to almighty for a good weather in this month...

Marshal support- Serkan(welcome to Jeep club).. You tried ANIT, Newbie, Intermediate and Advance with your JL today my friend ..

Support- Remesh, Bibin and my second lead Umar. Today’s team order was as follows..

AbuAli** - We won’t reach back on time without you. Thank you for your efforts and help for all the recoveries. Appreciated 🙏

Sai
Umar- Second lead
Lerrick
Peter
Ali
Bobin
Ishi
Ragesh
Mazhar
Anit
Fadi
AbuAli. -Support
Bibin. -Support
Remesh. -sweep
Serkan -Marshal Support

15 of us started at 6.40am after ANIT briefing from Dec-2 to Badayar shops with some off-roading events & learning. A popout, a puncture and couple of recovery. Good start for new friends.. Communication was good with Remesh, Umar & Bibin. Thank you to keep everyone in the convoy with proper distance.. With proper support we ended at Badayar shops by 10am..

Highlights-
**All understood & followed club rules.
**Excellent support team
**Serkan in Jeep(Bye bye to FJ)
**Umar did good as second lead.
**Few improved a lot from previous trips.

After ending trip at shops, few from Intermediate and few from us played a little on the available big dunes behind Badayar shops.. Peter tried Intermediate under my supervision. He did good.. Done and out at 11am..

Enjoy Eid Holidays friends.. Eid Mubarak in advance..

Stay safe.. God bless..
Last edited by Sai27 on Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

wmxace
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB- Practicing Newbie

Post by wmxace »

Thanks Sai. It was another great trip. Excellent support from everyone. Learnt a lot of new skills. Follow the track and be patient....top of my list.

Malam789
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Malam789 »

Thanks Sai and the support team. My first trip as a newbie and enjoyed it a lot with good communication and friendly advice.

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

Sai,
It was an awesome trip! Indeed a great way to end the week. The convoy pacing was superb. Track was perfect. Thanks for the lead and the day.
It was an ANIT drive and I tried to handle the new Jeep after 5 years driving a FJ on your drive.

Regards
Serkan Ortac

Vampires60511
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vampires60511 »

Thank you sai ka for the wonderful drive today. We had a great trip with few second tries and one popout and puncture. It's all part of the game ..so...all of us learned and enjoyed a lot from the trip.
Thank you marshal serkhan and bibin for all the support.
Special thanks to the real hero of today Mr.Abuali for all the support.
Thank you everyone..hope you to see you all for more fun drives!

Thanks& Regards,

Ramesh!

ishiabhimannue
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by ishiabhimannue »

Thank you Sai and the team. This being my second ANIT drive got to learn and experience more offroad techniques. I particularly liked the way the team handled each situation be it the pop out or the puncture and for enriching my learning through each situation. Enjoyed it throughly and looking forward to many more drives.

Regards
Ishi

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jock63 »

Once again a brilliant drive with the AD 4X4 crew. Thanks, Sai for another great driving experience. More knowledge gained and more skills improved.

And a huge thanks for allowing me to dip my toe into some of the next level of driving. Fantastic experience. The camaraderie and support from the other drivers is amazing. Whenever anyone gets into a situation there is an abundance of people there, giving a hand and sharing their experience and skills.

Shukran to everyone for a fantastic day

4x4er
Advanced
Advanced

Post by 4x4er »

Situations and challenges are nothing but learning experiences.

Thank you for a great drive, and a good experience in camaraderie: no levels and badges when it comes to helping someone or resolving a situation.

Thank you, Sai and support team, for the great lessons, and one more great day in the sand :)