All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

2nd Dec Int. With Tilki and Mustafa

Post by MustafaHabash »

Hello Everyone.

Thank you so much for joining our trip.

Convoy and drivers were complete by around 7:00am. We had a minor technical issue with Pragi's upon deflation which obliged us to allocate him with Sai's newbie drive for safety reasons.

Tires deflated, briefing done, we commenced our drive by 7:10 targeting the beautiful slopes of 2nd Dec to Badayer area. We warmed on the way in to pink rock and practiced long and high side slopes as we reached.

Soon enough we headed towards big red and practiced some more side slopes and climbs. Reaching big red, I took the convoy up the dunes in a technical manner where everyone controlled their stirring and acceleration perfectly.

Afterwards, we crossed the bridge towards badayer desert where we a good 1 hour to practice. We chose a beautiful clean sand track and practiced some more climbs and side slopes.

By 10:00am SHARP. The convoy was by the shops inflating tires.

The team did amazing today

Mustafa (Lead)
Kayo( 2nd Lead) welcome back to the club bro. Pleasure having you around
Souheil (3rd Car) great skills man.
Shakeeb (4th) so many area and tries i thought you wouldnt be able to handle but you proved me wrong. Great control over your L.R
Afhamc (5th car) great improvement. Bonding with the car better
Kayra (Official Sweeper) needless to say, great improvement in driving skills and excellent comm skills. You made comfortable moving the convoy.

Marshals Tilki and Abdoo thank you for your trust in me leading the convoy. Your support and drivers feedback were very helpful.

See you all in the coming few days.

Mustafa
Last edited by MustafaHabash on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Mamba

sohailsoh
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 2nd Dec Int. With Tilki and Mustafa

Post by sohailsoh »

Thank you Mustafa.

It was a great drive on an excellent track with good learnig. enjoyed alot.
Thanks to Abdoo for tips, and thanks to Tilki, Engin, Abddo for the support also.

Appreciate and waiting for the next drive tomorrow. :-)

tilki
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tilki »

Thanks Mustafa to lead the convoy on this Friday and completed with success.
You are more familiar to leading and improving manage skills.

Marshall Abdo thanks to support our trip while my back bone illness. We drove together so smooth with your presence.

All drivers did well specially Afham, keep it up please.

Thanks Kayo for succeeded second lead .
Thanks Kayra and Kayra :D :D for communication skills.

wish to see next ... :ad4x4:

tilki.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

The Real Kayra and I had the pleasure to be the sweeper of this fun drive led by Mustafa. We started a bit late due to a faulty tire in Praghi’s vehicle. The issue was resolved quickly and we got on our way. Good safety call by Mustafa and the Marshall’s there to move Praghi to the Newbie convoy. I like the attention to safety in our club.

We practiced steep climbs a couple of runs at Pink Rock and did lots of side slopes and straight crests on the way to Big Red. At Big Red we had a couple of second tries during the long climbs which I find normal due to increasing heat and the tire pressures as a result. We then headed to the Badayer overpass and continued practicing side slopes until we reached the higher dunes of Badayer on the other side. My co-pilot, the Real Kayra, took a power nap during this time trusting me to look after the convoy at the back all by myself. :)

We played a bit more on the high dunes and headed back to Badayer shops. Mustafa led the convoy with good communication with his second lead Kayo and me at the back. I did enjoy driving their track. I think our intermediates did very well. I dont remember we did any snatch recovery. There were few second tries only. Marshalls Tilki and Abdo ensured our overall safety.

I want to send special thanks to Marshall Abdo for giving me short 1-on-1 Advanced sessions during breaks and after the end of the trip. Kayra and I had so much fun. Thanks Abdo.

Thanks Marshall Tilki for arranging the trip with Mustafa and the tea service.

See you soon.

Engin
Engin
LC71

Afham88
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Afham88 »

Hi,
Really enjoyed the drive Yesterday. Great track selection from Mustafa. Got to learn many new skills driving behind him. Also enjoyed the high dune climbs.

Great support from Kayra and great driving tips and support from Abdoo and Tilki.

Looking forward to learn more skills from you guys.

Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

Post by Abdoo »

Beginning to end, all went as expected.

Track wise, it was a technical—Fast paced intermediate level, observed by Marshal tilki and myself to ensure all spots are well chosen, which actually were.

Communication went well among lead, 2nd lead and sweeper (our future off roader kayra)

I sensed a good improvement by the convoy lead in track techniques and choosing, which affected the overall trip positively.

Drivers kept up and controlling skills was so solid.

Engin, you are gaining skills day by day, and clear transmitting and sweeping, thanks to you and little kayra.

Overall everyone came back with a big smile.
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314