The team:
Michael
Jithu (2nd lead)
Shajumon
Zak
Raul
Jean
Asif (sweeper)

After a briefing and deciding on convoy order we set off to spend a pleasant morning in search of clean crests to shave along the dunes of the Bu tais range. We found high crests, medium and low crests. short crests, long crests, uphill & downhill crests, twisty, curved and razor straight crests, technical crests and sweeping crests. One by one each crest yielded to the pleasure of being smoothed by the rhythmic procession of cars.

We played in the cool of the morning until the warm air of July and the passage of time encouraged our return to the inflation point around 10am.

A great morning out.

Till next time
Michael

Octopus
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Smooth & Mellow in Bu tais: 17/7/21

Post by Octopus »

Was a beautiful morning out. Stellar lead Micheal, we know why they call you the Maestro!

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Thank you Michael for a wonderful morning. The choice of the route and the ridges were perfect. A word to sajumon who did very well for his third advance. See you soon on the sand.

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Post by CANTALOUBE »

I posted the film of the trip on the AD4X4 Facebook

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Michael and all experts for an amazing trip. It was one of my best trip on sand. I have no words other than a big thank you to express my gratitude for our maestro and all the experts in today’s trip for protecting and supporting me like a baby in today’s advance trip. It was an amazing day with beautiful weather and a lovely track. Thank you Michael, Jithesh Zak Raul Jean and Asif for all your advice and support. Than you Jean for your compliment and beautiful video. Really love to drive with This team again.

Regards
Shajumon
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Post by CANTALOUBE »