Midweek INT with Hadz - V2

All reports about trips and events
Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Midweek INT with Hadz - V2

Post by Hadi77 »

We met around 4:30pm and had a quick briefing since both intermediates Sunet and Suhas have had a lot of intermediate drives. Suhas was my 2nd lead and Sunet sweeping as always in her little Jimny. Started from Gate 12 and played on the big dunes towards Nagrah. I had Mark and Ahmed as eagle eyes on the sides. Thank you both for the support.

Tracks were nice and clean all the way, practiced a few bowl entry and exit. Both intermediates drove extremely well. Had a little break on the big dunes before Nagrah where we talked and took some drone footage. Exited at BBQ point around 7:10pm

Thank you guys for the company. Mark, I appreciate all the feedback you gave me and Ahmed, it was fun watching you rip those crests. See you all again soon.

Hadz - 0545002711
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Midweek INT with Hadz - V2

Post by JustAhmedo »

It was a fun midweek drive away from work stress.
Amazing track Hadi and I had lots of fun.
And thanks for the bateekh :D
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

Suhasthottoli
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Suhasthottoli »

Thanks hadi, it was an awesome drive. Really enjoyed. Nagra was so beautiful yesterday and track was great. Marks and Ahmeds cresting where so awsome to watch. Hope to see u all soon in another exciting trip. Thankx everyone.

loefflmj1
Marshal
Marshal

Post by loefflmj1 »

Really good Hadi. I’m all about flow and you had some good stuff for a couple extended sessions. Good reads, nice navigation. Small experienced group so it went pretty smooth with no stucks or issues. Competent drive. Thanks for utilizing rarely needed advice. Sorry I missed safety briefing, won’t next time. Thanks for the watermelon.

Ahmed - how would you know the track was good? Haha.