DXB-100th Trip with AD4X4

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB-100th Trip with AD4X4

Post by Sai27 »

I express my gratitude to all my friends from Dubai and a big thanks for my friends came from Abudhabi to join us for fun..4 cancelled(Anit,Nahoul, Ali &Tom informed earlier). 4 no show.

Marshals Support:
Carlo & Kevin

Trip leaders:
Hadi, Gabor, Jithu & Mustafa.

Support:
Sinan, Emre, Engin, Bibin, Bishar & Ibrahim Amin

Planned for 6.15am. Almost everyone reached before 6.30am.
A small briefing for the entire big team from me before the respective leaders take them for trip briefing.

Trip was 2 Newbie & 2 Intermediate::

Team 1:- Newbie
1)- Hadi. -Lead
2)- Bobin -2nd lead
3)- Uzair
4)- Abdul Latheef
5)- Bobby
6)- Aneesh
7)- Yazeed
8)-Sinan. - Expert support & sweep
9). Sai. - Marshal support

Team - 2:- Newbie
1)- Gabor -Lead
2)- Bibin. -2nd Lead
3)- Francesca
4)- Gavin
5)- John
6)- Bishar. - Sweep
7)- Marshal support- Kevin

Team-3-Intermediate
1)- Jithesh-Lead
2)- Emre Umut-2nd Lead
3)- Reji
4)- Shajumon
5)- Jay Kuttan
6)- Kabeer
7)- Sam
8)- Marco
9)- Shakeeb- Sweep.

Team-4
1)- Mustafa-Lead
2)- Ibrahim-2nd lead
3)- Dayana
4)- Omar
5)- Rayan
6)- Voytech
7)- Vishnu
8)- Rick
9)- Engin-Sweep
10)- Marshal support-Carlo.

We were total of 35 friends in desert today. Trip started at 7.10am after briefing from leaders to their respective team and as planned at 8.30am all 4 convoy reached at 1st break point on time. We had some good fun, chit chat and photo shoot. Then all leaders started with their convoy to the final point where we planned to gather at 10.15am. All leaders were well planned & they reached on time at final point..

I was with Hadi’s convoy and enjoyed his lead.. True young promising future Marshal.

Hadi, Gabor, Jithu and Mustafa, please write your convoy experience...

Thank you for a memorable day of my off-roading life with AD4X4 . God bless you all... BIG THANKS 🙏 .

I missed Bulldozer and Serkan today who was suppose to come for the trips but they have to leave out of country for work and family related emergencies.

Stay safe..God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Marcolino333
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB-100th Trip with AD4X4

Post by Marcolino333 »

What to say guys, very interesting a fun experience. So far I've never partecipate to a drive in wich I did not learn something and realized that there is much more to learn. Eventought today I did not drive (I was passenger of Francesca) this trip didn't go differently. I'm very happy with this drive and with this big family full of advices, tks to everyone.

Abdoo
Marshal | Safety
Marshal | Safety

Post by Abdoo »

It seems you guys had a lot of fun out there l, congratulations Sai and I really wished to be there, but my toy is being fixed of a mechanical problem today.

See you soon in the sand everyone.
It is never too late... Get up and buy a Jeep!!!

Abdo 0503020314

appu4aero

Post by appu4aero »

This is my 3rd Trip... in first two I made a lot of mistakes... :roll:
Still on 3rd Trip I had some mistakes, but I think its bit less than previous.. as Sai & Sinan ensured that I will not repeat the same mistakes again... Thank You So much for your guidance...
and Special Thanks to Hady (Leader) who choose a wonderful track, it was a really nice track...
and I am so happy that I am learning from my mistakes...

Once again, thank you all....

Hadi77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Hadi77 »

Thank you Marshal. Really enjoyed today’s trip and the company of all our friends. It was very well organised ;)
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

bibinjose
Advanced
Advanced

Post by bibinjose »

Today i am in 2nd Group which is lead by Gabor. Trip was really amazing, all are enjoyed very well.

Gabor is amazing leader especially expert in finding super track which is suitable for all level.😍

Once again thank you Gabor for wonderful trip.

Thank you Marco, Gavin, John, all are doing really great job today.

Thank you Marshal Kevin& Bishar for support.

Congratulation Saikka for your 100 drive with this amazing club😍😍. Looking forward many more with you..

"Life is too short, Don't wait for perfect moments, Take the moment nd Make it Perfect Allways"

💞💞.. Bibi's.. 💞💞

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ayfas »

Congratulations to Sai for his 100th trip.

What a way to begin drive in Dubai sands. I think I cannot find a better occasion to start.
It was an amazing gathering with a different feel. Enjoyed good drive as well.
Thank you Sai for a well organized trip. Dubai AD4x4 team rocks.
Thank you Jithesh for an awesome trip with fairly good track. Thank you Emre and Reji for a good second lead and sweeping. Thank you all trip mates for a wonderful trip. See you all soon

Regards
Shajumon
Ayfas Offroader

We are all RESPONSIBLE.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.

Dayananaccache
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Dayananaccache »

Congratulations Sai for the 100th trip 🎉 It felt good to be back and see everyone again 😊

This trip really met my expectations. I enjoyed the track mostly, led by Mustafa. It was challenging and fun at the same time which was a perfect way for me to build on my skills, fun myself a little bit more, all while enjoying the dunes and the slopes. The company and the convoy made it even more special.

Special thanks to those who supported, Carlo and Engin.

And a big thank you to Ad4x4 🙌

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

It was a grand gathering of AD4x4 ofroaders at 2nd December this morning, celebrating Marshal Sai’s 100th drive with the club. Great opportunity to see old friends, new ones and others that came all the way from AD in a festive mood.

Had the pleasure of driving as his 2nd lead behind Jithesh in his Intermediate convoy. We started the drive with our only stuck of the day, perhaps fast AD style🙃 was a bit too much for early morning before we had our coffees🤗. However then the entire convoy picked up the pace and we had a nice smooth ride with solid pace and with only a few 2nd tries for the rest of the day. It wasnt easy but Jithesh’s relentless hunt for smooth sand with no tracks was rather successful which made the drive even more fun.

The break was where people from all 4 convoys met each other and had the chance to mingle with the pleasure of lots of sweet and cake.

Another show of force from AD4x4 club, being a great community of likeminded off-roaders from different backgrounds. Big congrats to Marshal Sai, who has clearly touched many peoples offroading lives throughout the 100drives in a very positive way. Here is to many more to come! Many thanks to all Marshals and Leaders who clearly worked very hard for the smooth organisation and ofcourse to the fellow drivers who made this day happen…

Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

amins23
Advanced
Advanced

Post by amins23 »

Excellent organisation of the trip Today. Loads of fun and great company. Our convoy was led by Mustafa who chose a great track and made sure everyone was having a good time. A couple of 2nd attempts and recoveries but all went smooth. Everyone in the convoy displayed great attitude and marshal Carlo did a great job supporting everyone when needed. It's drives like this that make me happy to be part of such a strong community.

Looking forward to Sai's 200 and Mustafa's 100 ;)

Ibrahim

Cianci
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Cianci »

Great event! Perfect organization!

I was driving with Team 2! Thank you Gabor for the amazing lead, and thank you Bishar and Marshal Kevin for your great support!

The track chosen from Gabor has been very technial and challanging, but perfectly calibrated on our level and abilities. We had a great time together and a lot of fun.

Very nice organization, we had the chance to meet with the other teams and was wonderful to share our experiences and know each other more!

Thank you everyone for the amazing day! Looking forward to the next one!!!

Francesca

Aneeshsunny
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Aneeshsunny »

Hi offroaders- Firstly a big shout out to Sai and other members for organizing such huge event - it was really amazing to see so many off-roading enthusiast and amazing machines out there- I was part of convoy 1 and 2nd Trip With AD 4*4. Great track by Hady and Marshal Sai ensuring a safe drive, Truly appreciate your guidance... Special Thanks to Sinan who was all around to ensure safe and smooth drive for everyone.
As a beginner, each drive is a learning curve and this trip truly added a feather on the cap; learnt some tips and tricks that can be taken along in the my journey. Wish you many more rides and hearty congratulations Sai for 100th trip.

Aneesh Sunny

Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Gabor »

Hi AD4x4 offroaders!
This is very lovely thing that how many people and from how far cities came yesterday for Sai's calling to celebrate together!
My conwoy was a short conwoy, we started with 6 cars, later added to 7 cars.
I really like this area, but unfortunatelly it is popular for the safari companies also, so I started our drive at "backyard" of Pink Rock, a little bit farther. This area has only small and submedium dunes but very good to practise the sharp turning, straight and moderated side crests.
I asked Bibin to be my 2nd lead and John as sweeper. Petro marshal and Bishar floated around us.
Mainly the radios remained silent, the drivers did their job very well as I expected. We have only 2 recoveries, one of it was me. :)
We reached the meeting points in time, and after crossing the bridge made a small bonus drive to go to inflation point from sandside.
Thank you for everyone the good job, I am sure, we will remember this day!
Special thank to Sai again!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MXnFO9MXCwk&feature=share
Yellow JK

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

Many thanks for arranging this wonderful trip, different experience, different terrains. We enjoyed it.  Badayar shops facilities are a different experience for us . They are welcomed with chilled tender coconut. What a relaxation.  Seriously thinking of joining more trips in Dubai. Congrats Sai for your 100 trip celebrations. Thanks to all marshals seniors and trip mates for a  remarkable day.