Newbies:
Uzair
Abdul Latheef
Bobby
Aneesh
Yazeed

Wojcietch - to Mustafa’s convoy
Peter, Ibrahim and Bhav - No Show

After gathering at 2nd December, we headed into the dunes around 7am. Practiced a lot of straight cresting through technical dunes until all the drivers were confident to increase the level. Uzair in his JL done extremely well for his first drive, many more to come.

We then met up with the rest of the convoys behind pink rock to take some pictures and chit chat. The spirits of the club was super high and it was a beautiful scene to witness.

After the break, we headed towards big red, Marshal Sai advised me to take the dunes parallel to the left to avoid all the tracks. Was so worth it, we enjoyed a nice and flowy track all the way down to big red where drivers learned to control their speed using the accelerator instead of breaks. A few 2nd tries but nothing our team couldn’t handle.

We climbed a few levels of the big red but decided to go around it instead due to the tracks and a lot of Safari teams in the way. We met up with the other convoys one more time behind big red and then headed out to badayer shops around 10am.

Bobin, our excellent 2nd lead today who changed the track when required, AbdulLatheef, Bobby, Aneesh and Yazeed, you guys drove extremely well. Thank you Sinan for the support and Marshal Sai, our eagle eyes. It was good fun and amazing company.

See you all soon on the sand.
Hadz.
‘If you don’t have the mentality to learn every time you step foot into the desert, it could become a dangerous place’ - Hadz

YOUNGEST MARSHAL IN AD4x4

Hadz

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Sai 100 - TEAM 1

Post by Sai27 »

Good track.. In desert skill of a leader is all about how you draw and find the track.. You’re a leader.. Keep it up.. I’m happy & proud the way you entertained the newly registered and Newbie friends...

Stay safe.. God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”