DXB-Sharing lead & Testing lights.

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB-Sharing lead & Testing lights.

Post by Sai27 »

Amazing drivers... Good company.. Ahmed, Engin, Emre, Fadi, Daiana, Mustafa & AbuAli. Amr,Gabor and Sinan informed that they can’t join(Working day-Expected)

As mentioned... The trip was sharing lead and sharing off-roading knowledge... Briefing was done by Ahmed(Justahmedo), Mustafa & Fadi(Hercules).. Started at 19.15 and played until 23.00. No one wanted to stop at 21.45 agreed time.

Lots of new learnings for me from the young leaders and experienced ones.. I lead for first few minutes and then Ahmed & Mustafa shared the lead with Fadi at the end. Fireworks from all trip leaders and fellow friends from the convoy.. Emre, Engin you guys drove very well in the night..Not an easy track though. Thanks a lot Daiana for your recoveries and tips about off-roading. You guys are experienced... @AbuAli you don’t need any comments..

Few second tries... Couple of stuck on belly.. I liked the way you all take care of fellow drivers and empowering each other.. One of the best night drive I drove with the club.. Alhamdulillah... All are safe..

Ahmed.. Truly honored your presence with us in Dubai.. Amazing lead from you and Mustafa..@Fadi- You made me a truck lover...

One good drive One new learning...

*Highlights
Amazing company that’s it.

Stay safe..God bless..
Last edited by Sai27 on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB-Sharing lead & Testing lights.

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you Ahmad for joining us last night. Was a pleasure bro. Always fun following you and having you around.

Thanks a lot Sai for arranging such a drive. Was beyond successful.

Fadi following you is different man, we learn from you guys much.

Well done Engin and Emre, very impressive mashallah seeing you driving like this knowing you’re at your early advance stages.

See you over the weekend everyone.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kayra »

This was my 3rd Advanced drive and it was awesome. We started a little bit after 7pm with Sai as the leader and then had Ahmad, Mustafa and Fadi leading the convoy until 11pm when we returned to the Badayer Shops.

For the first time I drove on 4-Low with manual shifting at the advice of Fadi and Abo Ali and I experienced that I have much more control over the torque of the car especially while climbing big dunes. I also drove on 8psi pressure on the back wheels for the first time and managed to complete the drive without a pop-out. :)

I counted only one snatch recovery (Emre pulled out Ahmedo) and a number of self recoveries including the very impressive self recovery that Diana performed while driving my car on top of a high crest, with me sitting on the passenger side. Girl is a petrol head and she knows what she is doing.

We also had a near-miss with Emre which I think was totally my fault because as usual I was following him too close. I need to remember to leave a bit more space with the car in front of me to allow for second tries.

Ahmedo it was a pleasure driving with you for the first time and I hope to drive with you more.

Thanks to Sai for arranging this drive and Fadi for looking after us at the back most of the time.

Mustafa I love driving your tracks and I think you are advancing on a steady pace to become one of the Marshals of our club.

Abo Ali you are a very valuable resource for me with your vast knowledge in the mechanics. I hope to drive with you more.

I am now looking forward to my next Advanced drive with Marshal Serkan on Friday.

See you guys there.

Engin
Engin
LC71

Hercules
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hercules »

Thank you marshal Sai ,not just for arranged this amazing trip, but for your great company too.
Thanks for your trust and your support its mean a lot to us.
Mustafa one of greatest drivers and leaders in AD 4x4 i enjoy your smooth track and enjoying see you in my mirror following my full track .
Ahmed AD4x4 super star i amazed by seeing you lead in sharjah at night in advance drive although its your first time in this Area,your skills much bigger than your Rank and your car.
Emre & Engin (the twines) brave drivers with great skills both of you did very will always enjoy drive with both of you.
Abo ali the only one can drive TJ better than bulldozer🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a rock man , driver at night your TJ behind fully modified cars with zero mistake .
Daiana the Queen one and only
No man or women in UAE can drive or support like you ,fully of experience and a great person .
Thanks again for marshal Sai

JustAhmedo
Marshal
Marshal

Post by JustAhmedo »

Last night was amazing and Thank you Sai for arranging such a trip with different experiences. I truly enjoyed every minute.

Mashallah Mustafa beautiful and smooth track, I honestly enjoyed following you. About time seeing you a marshal.

Fadi mashallah, no words can describe you. Born a leader. Amazing track in the bowls and switches. Was really fun following your track.

Emre and Engin it was a pleasure knowing you and driving with you guys. I was amazed it was your 2nd/3rd adv trip and you guys did really well mashallah. Fast learners and you guys were progressing your skills every minute.

Bu Ali best TJ and best driver. I was enjoying seeing you when i was behind you.
Diana, Queen of recoveries, even without your car, still you were really helpful.

Again, thanks Sai for this trip. I truly enjoyed and learned and looking for more in the future Inshallah
You can shake the desert sand from my shoes, but not from my soul

Just Ahmedo

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

Not easy to take off early on a busy workday and join a drive but yesterday was another good example that you gotta try, second try, third or forth as its totally worthed.

Had the pleasure of following and driving with a great bunch of expert drivers, showing and sharing their skills and knowledge with safety in mind at all times. it was thrilling exciting and fun combined, perhaps not so much when i had to try multiple times or get lost in the dark of the night but hey, i found my way back to the pack. Thats part of the learning and also progress!

This was one of those drives. Technical fast switches, long climbs with switches, cresting, long side sloping, L3 manual gear select, traction off self recovery practice and many more, testing skills, testing limits and a lot of learning. it was a long but loaded drive with a lot of learning and practicing.

Mustafa - fantastic track choice. I have been driving behind you since you started leading and this was really the one I enjoyed the most. Congrats are in order in short time Inshallah.

Ahmed - very nice meeting you in person and what a driver you are. I am amazed how comfortable you are with your toy and just by following you I learned a lot, including taming my self and my Jeep.

Abu Ali - what a driver, respect! was fascinating to watch what you have done with your stock TJ. Thanks for the tips, part of the learning!

Fadi - a true off-roading expert by all means, driving a true monster. Thanks for the look after, was a great comfort. also following your lead was pure joy. Learned a lot from you yesterday, many more to come for sure.

Daiana - yesterday you were my true teacher. Last time you took my car out from the ditch yourself but yesterday you encouraged me to perform self recovery and climb/switch myself by just showing and telling me how to do. That will stay with me all the time! Thank you, and I am sure there is a lot more to come.

Marshal Sai - special thanks to you for arranging the trip. Your approach yesterday, listening and encouraging everyone in the trip, but keeping an eye always, definitely nurturing the future leaders inside.

See you all on the sand soon…

Emre 🏜⚓️
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Daiana
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Daiana »

Guys,

Enjoyed every minute of the drive! It was incredible night.

Million thanks to Sai for organizing the trip and letting me drive your beast! Didn’t touch sand for past 2 weekends. It was a fresh breath to me.
Mustafa, Ahmed did amazing track leading. You guys are superstars.
Thank you Fadi for having me your passenger. I would miss this great trip without you.
Engin, Emre you are learning really fast. Keep it up and very soon we will be rocking Al Quoa and Liwa dunes.
Abo Ali you are forever my recovery partner. The saving angler in the desert! Respect you a lot for your skills and how amazing smiley you are always.
I hope to drive with all of you many more trips and share our off-road love.
Regards,
Daiana

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Fun, Love for off-road and good friends...We combined scored 100.. It was a great evening indeed...

God bless you all with good health...
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you for the kind words ladies and gentlemen.

See you on the sand coming weekend.

Mustafa
Black Mamba