DXB - newbies to the golden pyramids

All reports about trips and events
Gabor
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - newbies to the golden pyramids

Post by Gabor »

This drive was requested by newbies who needed an outdoor activities. The planned area is very friendly with newbies but on this day there were a lot of car around, even the flyout areas and the shop yards stopped due to traffic jam.
I choosed a little bit far area for practising the straight crests, easy slooping and descending. Luckily the other conwoys ran to the hight dunes, so our area remained calm and silent, we found a lot of untouched surface. Later on we had an appointment at Iftar bowl with the our intermediates, but they already left. Then we turned back to Badayer shop for inflating and safely go home.
Thank you for the 6 newbie drivers, they worked well, my second lead Bobin, sweeper Shisani and recovery support Sinan and Suhail. Thanks for Sai marshal for organization!
Yellow JK

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB - newbies to the golden pyramids

Post by Sai27 »

You know all nook & corner of Dubai deserts Gabor.impressed.. I reached a little late for your drive..

Thank you for your lead

God bless..
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

Cesme
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Cesme »

So happy to be back to dunes with ad4x4 friends around. I brushed off my rust and got back to the mood thanks to Gabor who even allowed a try for cresting. Bibin did a great job in second lead and with excellent support staff all drivers felt confident and did so well. See you in another trip
Keep safe
Bertan

Jayramble
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Jayramble »

Had a great drive, photo's uploaded to the Facebook page; thanks again everyone for a awesome day