DXB/ Ghost Drive/ Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

DXB/ Ghost Drive/ Intermediate

Post by KomSer »

What a drive!!!!

We started from Badayer shops and headed to Iftar and Super Bowls as first part of the drive. It was a wonderful kick off. The convoy was consisting of;

Serkan, Mustafa,Sinan64609,Vishnu, Sohail, Jaykuttan,Fady, Raybay, Umer, Bobin, Cesme

Fady was a bit late and I got a call from him after 30 minutes from the drive. Mustafa, went back to Badayer shops and came with Fady when we were at around Iftar Bowl. We all enjoyed on the big dunes of Badayer and everybody did great job.

Mustafa & Sinan did great while keeping eye on the convoy. Vishnu was our sweeper and he did very well. Sohail was our second lead and he did perfect also. It was Cesme's first intermediate and he was great. Jaykuttan improved a lot did a good job as well. Bobin was great and controlled very well. Umer, Ryan and Fady did very well. Everybody was great by today.

Unfortunately we had an accident at top of one dune on the Super bowl. Me and Mustafa climbed the dune from opposite sides and hit the cars on the top since it was a blind spot for both of us. It was not major and we did not have any injury. Some minor damages on the cars. I continued leading the drive since there was no major impact on the car and completed the drive at the Ghost town. Mustafa left with Sinan since there were some mechanical issues on his car.

Second part of the drive was completely technical on soft sand. Small small dunes, soft sand and sharp edges!. In some places we did some second trials since the sand was pulling the cars down.

We reached to the Ghost Town, some chitchat and photoshoots and after that inflation of tires and finished the drive.

Thanks team for the wonderful day.

Warm Regards
Serkan
Serkan Ortac

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB/ Ghost Drive/ Intermediate

Post by MustafaHabash »

Serkan, thank you so much for the lovely morning. Another flawless track that added to my early morning wake up joy and my learning curve in leading trips.

I am so happy to see the come back of certain members after a long time of absence, and the wide smile of joy on everyone’s face during and post drive. Looking forward to seeing you all moving forward.

Serkan i am very sorry for the unfortunate accident we bot had, and i am very glad that no injuries were there and the damages were minimal.

Looking forward to more drives together.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Bobinjose1997
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bobinjose1997 »

Thank you so much boss for the amazing trip....enjoyed and learned to much from the drive ❤ Excellent track for learning the technical drive...🤪😜 Looking forward for your guidance and support. Thanks all who joined the drive...see you soon in the sand again 😀 😊 🥰🥰🥰🥰😇😇

Cesme
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Cesme »

My first intermediate drive and I can tell the level of fun was very different than Newbie drives.
With a fully confident convoy, under the great leadership of Serkan I felt like I am now addicted to this activity.
Despite being Friday, Serkan found such a nice path we did not encounter many other teams and we could find ways to test ourselves and our cars in technical drives. I am once more impressed by my SWB Wrangler, almost stock car, delivering the job very nicely.
And my first time in Ghost town, impressive it was.
Looking forward to many other fun trips.
Thanks to all. Keep well
Bertan (Cesme)

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks serkan for an awesome drive and giving me the opportunity to sweep. Your track selection is amazing..