First Timers Trip (ANIT) at Al Khatim PM 17 Sep - Trip Report

All reports about trips and events
irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

First Timers Trip (ANIT) at Al Khatim PM 17 Sep - Trip Report

Post by irfpk »

We all met at deflation point Al Faya at 1515 except few who arrived late. I conducted ANIT briefing for new members supported by Marshal Adiga.
The participants were as follow:
Irfan (Lead Marshal)
Adiga (Marshal Support)
Hanadi ( Explorer), Sinan ( Explorer)
Kamran ( Expert and Official sweeper)
Nandika ( Intermediate)
Rahul Palanche, Abrahamj, Manytoolsmike, Rafael Celeghin, Carlosgasco ( Newbies)
Gordon, JL ( ANITs)

Convoy formed in sequence and moved at 1600 following ANIT track. Nandika (Int) was my second lead and Kamran (Expert) was official sweeper of Convoy. Marshal Adiga, Hanadi and Sinan supported convoy smooth movement and were everywhere to tackle different situations. Numerous second tries and few snatch strap recoveries which all were handled by support team. After having few coffee breaks, we ended trip at inflation point near road at 1845.
Thanks everybody for joining the trip and looking forward to see you in future trips. Special Thanks to my support Team Marshal Adiga, Hanadi, Sinan, Kamran and Nandika.

Rahul Palanchery
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: First Timers Trip (ANIT) at Al Khatim PM 17 Sep - Trip Report

Post by Rahul Palanchery »

Thank you Irfan for a wonderful trip. It was great to have you as a lead for the trip. Really enjoyed and learned a lot from the trip. Thank for that beautiful lead and track. Special thanks to Kamran for advices. Thank you Adiga, Hanadi and Sinan for your full hearted support. Thank you all trip mates. It was a good team and see you all soon again.

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

Thank you Irfan for organizing and leading this trip,
always pleasure to join your trips , and it was nice to see new Faces joining us .
nice track as usual , several second tries, all done very well.

See you soon
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

JLNGN92
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by JLNGN92 »

As a french guy i m not really sur to have understood everything on the radio, but anyway it was really pleasant and fun. And i enjoyed all the good advise during the trip.