Dxb-Easy Advance Friday

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb-Easy Advance Friday

Post by MustafaHabash »

We started the morning on time. We a beautiful surprise of Daiana and Fadi, our club members. joining us too last minute. We started off really smooth warming up at the very first dune entering in, especially that we had a first time advance driver, Vishnu, who showed great potential and readiness for the upcoming challenges. Vishnu had few second tries at the beginning but then managed to cross the dune flawlessly. After that, we progressed to the next where unfortunately Vishnu had his Car’s transmission cooler oil breaking down. Thankfully we were close to the road, and we towed him out with the help of Kayo, Fadi, Daiana, and abo Ali, and he continued the drive as my passenger. That being said, and having the rest of the members in the convoy very experienced, we upped the level to higher extents and we had a wonderful drive along the way to the shops passing through all the big bowls that were surprisingly not very much abused today. I guess the reason behind that is everyone’s in sweihan :D

Highlight of the day is Zak visiting us in Dubai. I made sure that he goes back to abu dhabi with a totally different mind set about what dxb dunes are :D hope you enjoyed the ride buddy. Will follow your lead soon enshallah. Thanks for joining and the recovery. We had one stuck during the drive which was myself.

Thank you so much for everyone who joined, Vishnu, Zak, Kayo, Abo Ali, Daiana, and Fadi.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Octopus
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Dxb-Easy Advance Friday

Post by Octopus »

It was surely and eventful trip. Thank you very much Mustafa for giving me such an excellent tour around the dunes and welcoming me so graciously. The lead was excellent and the rest of the convoy and support was also very good. Hopefully as the weather gets better we will be able to drive longer into the day and have less mechanical issues and pop-outs.

Until next time!

kbhada45
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kbhada45 »

It was a great drive and lead by Mustafa. Unfortunate for Vishnus incident with his car, but aside from that it was a really good advance drive with some technical areas.

Look forward to the next drive.

Vishnu
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vishnu »

Tanks mustafa and all for get me out after my vehicle broke. I saw again the team spirit of ad 4x4. And special tanks to abuali, Daiana and Zak for bringing my car back to road.. once again tanks mustafa for your support and dropping me back at home...