Sat PM Al Faya Intermediate

All reports about trips and events
Mytommi
Marshal
Marshal

Sat PM Al Faya Intermediate

Post by Mytommi »

Intermediate Drivers: Maher (Mhamidi001), Suhas (Suhasthottoli), Davor (Koona)

Support: Advance drivers Shajumon (Ayfas) & Tareq (Tarikyamani) and Raul (Scoozy) as Expert

Trip lead: Thomas (Mytommy)

We all met in time, deflated and and conducted the trip & safety briefing.

We had a good start and headed roller-coaster style towards the East. All drivers did very well and managed the challenges with bravado. The sand was very soft but we only had one stuck (a driver with higher level) and a number of second tries.

We had a few breaks in-between to relax and discuss the trip and decided halfway through not to return to the starting point but to finish the trip at Tilal Sweihan. We reduced the pace in the second part of the trip as we had one passenger not feeling to well.
Maher was a capable second lead and Shajumon acted as a solid sweeper.

We finished the trip before sunset, and some of us stayed a little longer for a chat and to have a cup of tea (thanks Raul for tasty tea, much appreciated)

Thanks all for joining this trip and I hope you liked it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ayfas
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sat PM Al Faya Intermediate

Post by Ayfas »

Thank you Thomas for an enjoyable trip. It was my pleasure to support you all and it helped me to refresh myself. All did very well. Than you Raul for that super tasty tea. Thank you all.
Regards

Shajumon.
Ayfas - Offroader. A proud AD4x4 Member.