One week Exploring Oman with Khaiwi

All reports about trips and events
khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

One week Exploring Oman with Khaiwi

Post by khaiwi »

One week full of awesomeness and chill is the theme of this memorable trip.

A total of four members joined my trip and met on time, crossed the borders and started the fun.

On Friday, December 17, Day one of the trip was a drive to Al Safa Lake where sand dunes meet the water. The area is very popular and many campers are around however, we could easily find a nearby camping spot away from the crowd.
Day two we drove to Jabal shams taking an off-road route enjoying the scenery and reaching before sunset. Had a freezing evening/night followed by the next morning with a small crawling adventure just before heading to the next destination.
Day three driving towards Bandar Alkhairan for a small secret beach and a vista point, but we arrived a bit late afternoon and the area was occupied, so we decided to head to the next destination. Dhabab beach it is and the rewarding cool weather and sound of waves were priceless.
Day four was a lazy stay at the same camping location enjoying the scenery and beach cool breeze.
Day five we decided to have a short drive exploring a Dam spot found on google maps as an attraction which was not more than a simple Dam, however on the way we had the opportunity to have some pictures near a special rock formation then drive in a water stream before heading back to the camping spot.
Day six we headed to a sandy beach Al Sifa North that was an amazing long stretch of white sandy beach. Had a great afternoon, a cool evening feeling sad the week is over and soon we have to head back to reality. Omar had to leave skipping the last night suspecting a repair on his 4x4 that turned out to vanish when troubleshooting the next day.
Day seven is the day of the inevitable fact that we have to head back to civilization lifestyle. Proper toilets, proper beds, etc. We all packed inflated the tires for the last time and started our return drive. Around 5 pm we crossed the borders safe and sound saying goodbye to each other calling it another lifetime adventure trip to remember.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Eagle
Explorer
Explorer

Re: One week Exploring Oman with Khaiwi

Post by Eagle »

Fantastic trip Chief! Wish I could join but week long trip wasnt possible but may be next time Insha Allah!!!

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

No issues man, looking forward to next trip.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Sulane1977
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Sulane1977 »

I have no words to describe how amazing this trip was! Great group dynamic, excellent leadership and loads of natural beauty!