DXB -ADV

All reports about trips and events
Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

DXB -ADV

Post by Sai27 »

6 of us with Emre second lead and Waleed did sweeping job with perfect communication. Ibrahim 3rd car, Omar 4th(Did 101), Marco 5th car and I lead the convoy after a month gap. Started at 16.20 and ended at 19.30 with a pop out and couple of second tries. Majority of tracks were spoiled by safari cars. We drove a little far and tried to find our own fun around showaib dunes.. Emre & Ibrahim you both are into next level.. Omar you did your first advance drive on style with no trouble. Marco you impressed with your manual transmission.

Stay safe.. God bless..
Last edited by Sai27 on Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

amins23
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB -ADV

Post by amins23 »

Thank you Sai for the taking the time and thanks to all drivers for making it midweek. It was a great half daylight and half night time drive. Yes the tracks were majorly spoilt yet we still managed to have a lot of fun and enjoy the beautiful weather. Confident drivers that performed super well, free flowing and only stopping for chitchat breaks. Keep it up guys! And Sai let's do this more often.

Best,
Ibrahim

Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

Thanks Sai for organizing such beautiful trip that we had to drive during the day and continue at night.

Hope to see you all soon on the DUNES 👌🏽👌🏽
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

Great weekday escape thanks to Sai and all joined yesterday. Yes the tracks were spoiled and we had a bit of traffic but managed to escape to places less travelled and enjoy our time on sand, both with and without lights, thanks to Sai’s track choices.

Rather an uneventful drive -apart from the fun and the black smoke? we saw at the horizon- with all drivers coping up pretty well with Sai’s fast pace despite the challenges he threw on us. No stucks, and just one popout sorted in quick manner with teamwork. Impressive drive from Marco and Omar as I recall their first ever drives with the club as well. Controlled, enough power, good pace and good choices, well done guys. Practice makes perfect.

Always a pleasure to drive with Ibrahim and Waleed, now becoming one with his VTC, taming all that power at limits. Good stuff at the straight bowl climbs guys. Lets see what we have on camera 😅

Thanks again Sai and eveyone joined and see you soon on sand again!
Emre 🏜⚓️

PS: I think I should also note that i feel like this holiday season was a bit of a missed opportunity for the club, drives opened not enough for the demand, at different levels. Of course people were travelling and taking time off (also from sand) within their rights, but there were many people on staycation and looking for drives (weekday or weekend) during the last few weeks in UAE. Could be a bit of a biased personal view as I was one of them 🤗. With better planning next time and in advance, it may be easier to fulfill the thirst of willing offroaders and perhaps recruit even more…
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Sai27 »

Glad to know that you all had fun.. Thank you Ibrahim, Waleed & Emre for your replies.

@ibrahim-In sha Allah we’ll do this more.

@Emre- The point you highlighted is valid and I already mentioned this on Management. Last months trip history is very less from Marshals. I agree. This matter will be sorted at the earliest and yes we expect this kind of message and suggestions from an active member like you. Appreciated.
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Post by SandSailor »

Sai27 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:43 pm
Glad to know that you all had fun.. Thank you Ibrahim, Waleed & Emre for your replies.

@ibrahim-In sha Allah we’ll do this more.

@Emre- The point you highlighted is valid and I already mentioned this on Management. Last months trip history is very less from Marshals. I agree. This matter will be sorted at the earliest and yes we expect this kind of message and suggestions from an active member like you. Appreciated.
Thank you indeed, always onwards and upwards….
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU

Hammerhead
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hammerhead »

A bit late in writing a reply, but better late than never.

Happy to complete my 101 with some of the my fav. Ppl in AD4x4, and of-course lead by my lucky charm in the club, Sai whom i started each level in the club in a drive lead by him.

Found the drive a bit fast paced compared to what im used to in intermediate level, but was happy to find myself already having the skills required to manage the challenging parts of the drive.

Looking forward to even more drives like this.
Omar Ali
+971526711164
FJ Cruiser

Marcolino333
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Marcolino333 »

Tks all of you guys for this amazing med week drive. The track were spoiled but Sai managed to find some funny lines anyway. I definitely start to enjoy this new level and all the new skill you need to learn to drive in it. As usual all the members are very supportive and helpfull. Nice drive Sai and everyone tks