Dxb shoeb to badayer

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb shoeb to badayer

Post by MustafaHabash »

We met all 5 of us at Shoeb meeting point by around 14:15 pm. Beautiful day to drive as the is losing its hardness as the weather warms up again. We started at the big dunes of Shoeb the proceeded to the technical area followed by medium sized bowls leading us to super bowl. Everyone did extremely well despite 2nd tries every now and then.

Highlights of the day is the come back of Dan, an advance AD4x4 who drove last with the club in 2014, and the desert generally in 2017. Pleasure meeting you and the Mrs. Hoping to seeing you guys more often.

1. Mustafa (Lead)
2. Özgür (2nd lead) great job my fiend. Looking forward to the next one
3. Sunet, great performance from you and the match box. Great seeing you in Dubai again
4. Dan. Impressive skills
5. Waleed thank you for the great support and keeping the convoy together.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the next one
Black Mamba

Ozzy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Dxb shoeb to badayer

Post by Ozzy »

It was a beautiful day in the desert with a beautiful group of people. Mustafa’s route was exceptional, which took us through scenic views at a harmonious tempo. We moved smoothly from one crest to the next pretty much the whole drive. I can’t put a specific number on this, but we were driving about 85-90% of the time —apart from the time we set aside for watching the sunset—, and I love that.

We were lucky to have Waleed as our official sweeper for the day.

It was great to meet a returning member of the club, Dan. Judging by how well he drove, it is hard to believe that he took such a long break.

Last but not least, it was a pleasure to meet Sunet, a very skillful driver and a cheerful person!

My guests and I are grateful for this amazing day!

Waleedaljaberi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleedaljaberi »

Thanks again Mustafa it was one of the good trips that You don't want to miss.

The rest of the convey did well..

Congratulations to you Marshel Mustafa 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

See you all soon on the DUNES ✌🏽✌🏽
Regards
Waleed ALJABERI

Advance Leads (17)
Intermediate Leads (6)

RHINOS05
Advanced
Advanced

Post by RHINOS05 »

Thanks Mustafa, great trip and good to be back in the sand. I thoroughly enjoyed the route taken and cant wait to get back out. Nice to meet the rest of the guys as well. Great afternoon all round.